Diamond challenge roto

glenlake22

Diamond challenge roto

Post by glenlake22 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:07 am

I'm probably (for sure) an idiot but can't figure this out. For the diamond challenge roster configurations - Can I use all $30k on my starters and then pick any bench players? And then if I swap starter for bench the starting lineup needs to stay at or below the $30k? Or does my whole team, starters and bench, need to be below $30k? Thanks for the clarification!

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Diamond challenge roto

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:21 am

glenlake22 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:07 am
I'm probably (for sure) an idiot but can't figure this out. For the diamond challenge roster configurations - Can I use all $30k on my starters and then pick any bench players? And then if I swap starter for bench the starting lineup needs to stay at or below the $30k? Or does my whole team, starters and bench, need to be below $30k? Thanks for the clarification!
You are NOT an idiot Glen. The starters must come in under $30 million and you can pick the players for your bench the way you want. But remember that when you put in replacements during the season that starting lineup must stay at $30 million or below. That's the key to your reserves.

Good luck and enjoy.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

glenlake22

Re: Diamond challenge roto

Post by glenlake22 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:32 am

Thanks, Greg!