Problem with Guillotine FAAB

JRubenstein

Problem with Guillotine FAAB

Post by JRubenstein » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:23 pm

Just checked my results. Looks like many players were kept on their 15th place teams.

Deadheadz

Re: Problem with Guillotine FAAB

Post by Deadheadz » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:30 pm

JRubenstein wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:23 pm
Just checked my results. Looks like many players were kept on their 15th place teams.
My top bids failed with the reason “Player already on Team Hughes”

Team Hughes was chopped for finishing 15th in my league and his players were available as Free Agents.

Oops!
The Bill Buckner of FAAB
Deadheadz

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:44 am

FAAB for all NFBC Guillotine leagues was re-run last night and should be good to go now. Yes, originally it did not take into effect bids on the "cut" 15th place teams, but those players were included in the re-run and we should be good to go. Thanks all.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Deadheadz

Post by Deadheadz » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:39 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:44 am
FAAB for all NFBC Guillotine leagues was re-run last night and should be good to go now. Yes, originally it did not take into effect bids on the "cut" 15th place teams, but those players were included in the re-run and we should be good to go. Thanks all.
Looks good now but on the My Teams page Guillotine shows cumulative points for the season instead of scoring period points. Points get reset to zero after a new period begins so a rank based on cumulative points is misleading.
The Bill Buckner of FAAB
Deadheadz

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:39 am

Deadheadz wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:39 am
Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:44 am
Looks good now but on the My Teams page Guillotine shows cumulative points for the season instead of scoring period points. Points get reset to zero after a new period begins so a rank based on cumulative points is misleading.
We're on it.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius