Stewart Hotel - Black Friday Sale

Bronx Yankees

Stewart Hotel - Black Friday Sale

Post by Bronx Yankees » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:24 pm

Just an FYI for folks planning to draft in NYC. The Stewart Hotel is having a Black Friday sale. Room rates for the March draft are pretty cheap, starting under $80/night before the ridiculous taxes and fees.

Mike
Mike Mager
"Bronx Yankees"

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Stewart Hotel - Black Friday Sale

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:24 pm

See if this link works for 50% off:

https://stewarthotelnyc.reztrip.com/cla ... rce=cendyn
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Brian Jenner

Post by Brian Jenner » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:29 pm

Just booked. Thanks. Too bad it's not 50% off the hidden fees, too.

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:00 pm

Bronx Yankees wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:24 pm
Just an FYI for folks planning to draft in NYC. The Stewart Hotel is having a Black Friday sale. Room rates for the March draft are pretty cheap, starting under $80/night before the ridiculous taxes and fees.

Mike
Very sweet deal; however with the city’s vaccine mandate, I anticipate passing on NYC this year.

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:40 pm

Gekko wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:00 pm
Bronx Yankees wrote:

Mike
Very sweet deal; however with the city’s vaccine mandate, I anticipate passing on NYC this year.
Mark, I specifically checked with the Stewart on this and they don't have any restrictions other than what they were last year. Granted a lot of the other night life will suck, but I have it on good authority that at least on Friday night there will be a location that will probably host us for our private party, so hopefully you'll make the trip in and join us for the live events and post MTM Ultimate festivities.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:42 am

Gekko wrote:
Bronx Yankees wrote:

Mike
We all have to make tough choices during these crazy times. Best of luck online this year.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Ultrarunner

Post by Ultrarunner » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:27 am

Boom! Love that price for NYC. I’m in!

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:59 am

Baseball Furies wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:40 pm
Gekko wrote:
Bronx Yankees wrote:

Mike
Mark, I specifically checked with the Stewart on this and they don't have any restrictions other than what they were last year. Granted a lot of the other night life will suck, but I have it on good authority that at least on Friday night there will be a location that will probably host us for our private party, so hopefully you'll make the trip in and join us for the live events and post MTM Ultimate festivities.
thanks Mike. i'm likely staying out of NYC until the mandates are gone. if they happen to remove them prior to march, i'll reconsider NYC.

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:04 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:42 am
Gekko wrote:
Bronx Yankees wrote:

Mike
We all have to make tough choices during these crazy times. Best of luck online this year.
yep, looking online this year. and that stinks cause the live draft, live atmosphere crushes the online experience.

Brian Jenner

Post by Brian Jenner » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:18 pm

I booked at $179 total for Fri/Sat night a few days ago. Same dates now are $279 and that's including the 50% discount. It's free cancellation so best to book now if you think you might wanna go, because I don't think it's getting any cheaper.