NFBC Partners With FTN On 2022 Cutline Championship

Greg Ambrosius

NFBC Partners With FTN On 2022 Cutline Championship

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:32 pm

I'm happy to announce today a new promotional partnership with FTN involving the NFBC Cutline Championship in 2022. FTN will be our presenting sponsor of this great contest, which has a $75,000 grand prize. The industry's only national best ball championship had 1,960 teams last year and we expect even more growth with the help of FTN.

The 2021 Cutline will now be called the NFBC Cutline Championship: Presented by FTN. We're working on the logo placement right now for the web site, but there's no reason to hold back on the partnership. They have a great Draft Guide right now at https://www.ftnfantasy.com/ written by NFBC veterans Vlad Sedler and Matthew Davis and we highly recommend it. They also have a high-stakes fantasy baseball podcast led by Vlad and Matty, and will have a FAAB podcast during the season.

We will introduce our players to their site and they will promote the NFBC to the entire industry. We will have some special things involving the Cutline Championship this drafting season, but you know you'll see Vlad and Matty in Online Championship leagues, the Main Events and more. This is just a natural partnership that will only spread the word about the NFBC and high-stakes fantasy baseball to a larger audience of potential players.

I love it.

Okay, we're going to create our first "Beat Vlad Sedler" NFBC Cutline Championship league for Thursday, January 27th at 11 pm ET, with Vlad already signed up and ready to go. I'll let Vlad release the details, but along with the $75,000 grand prize and the $350 league prize, we'll have a nice FTN giveaway to the winner of this league. If it's Vlad, he keeps it!!! But if it's one of the nine other NFBC owners, they will win it. And I think you'll like it. :D

I will even livestream the first half of this draft on our new YouTube channel, High Stakes Fantasy Network. I won't reveal the owners' names, but you can try to decide which one is Vlad's and we'll get some chat going on the site during the draft. Should be a lot of fun. Who's ready to join me on the channel?

Okay, here's the direct signup link for this league:

https://nfc.shgn.com/signup/baseball?fo ... 10233,55,1

Thanks FTN. Let's get busy and grow this great fantasy baseball community. Good luck all and enjoy.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius