3/28 Las Vegas Draft

telestar

3/28 Las Vegas Draft

Post by telestar » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:09 pm

Greg and the NFBC Staff will be around after the 3/27-28 weekend at the Bellagio - does anyone have interest in a 3/28 afternoon draft on that Monday? If so please post here and if we get enough people they will be happy to arrange for it. It could either be an auction or a Main Event. Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone out in Las Vegas!

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 3/28 Las Vegas Draft

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:51 am

telestar wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:09 pm
Greg and the NFBC Staff will be around after the 3/27-28 weekend at the Bellagio - does anyone have interest in a 3/28 afternoon draft on that Monday? If so please post here and if we get enough people they will be happy to arrange for it. It could either be an auction or a Main Event. Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone out in Las Vegas!
Yes, Tom, Darik and myself are staying through Opening Day and we do have space if needed for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at the Bellagio. I have Main Event drafts scheduled for 5 pm PT each night and would love to host anyone who is staying in Las Vegas into those, but I'm open for anything else earlier in the day as well. Yes, Auctions would be fun, but I'll even do live Online Championship leagues if there's interest. I know some of you are staying there after Sunday, so just let me know what might work and we'll get it done.

Thanks Todd and everyone else. See you in Las Vegas.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius