Question About ADP List

BEF

Question About ADP List

Post by BEF » Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:27 am

Might it be possible to alter the criteria when choosing the league format to generate different ADP lists in order to exclude the Gladiator leagues? For example, I'd like to see the results of all 15 team formats EXCEPT for Gladiator, which is really having an impact on overall rankings, especially related to closers.
"There is but one game and that game is baseball." – John McGraw

mdecav

Re: Question About ADP List

Post by mdecav » Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:57 am

Just filter on Draft Champions as a league type.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:17 pm

BEF wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:27 am
Might it be possible to alter the criteria when choosing the league format to generate different ADP lists in order to exclude the Gladiator leagues? For example, I'd like to see the results of all 15 team formats EXCEPT for Gladiator, which is really having an impact on overall rankings, especially related to closers.
Brian, yes you can filter any format or contest you want and for any time period you want. It's all in your hands to find the information you want!!
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

BEF

Post by BEF » Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:23 pm

I understand all of that. What I'm asking is the inverse; instead of choosing a single type and excluding everything else, I want to choose everything EXCEPT Gladiator, because it's adversely impacting the rest of the numbers. Similar to 'All minus Gladiator'.
"There is but one game and that game is baseball." – John McGraw

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:49 am

BEF wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:23 pm
I understand all of that. What I'm asking is the inverse; instead of choosing a single type and excluding everything else, I want to choose everything EXCEPT Gladiator, because it's adversely impacting the rest of the numbers. Similar to 'All minus Gladiator'.
There's no way to do that because the All Drafts option includes everything (except Auctions). So it includes Cutline drafts too which will skewer the results as well due to the different format. Keep that in mind as you look at the All ADP results. It's including Cutline results. That's why we recommend using the filtering options so you can remove contests and get the specific results you're looking for.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich