Live Event Charges Will Be Run Feb. 15

Tom Kessenich

Live Event Charges Will Be Run Feb. 15

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:45 pm

A reminder that all live event contest charges will be run on Feb. 15. Here is how the process will work:

1. If you have money on account that will be used for your payment.

2. If you signed up for a delayed credit card payment the card you have on file will be used. If you want to change your CC information go to your Account, select View My Transactions and then select Summary. That takes you to the page where you can add and delete your CC information.

NOTE: If you want to pay by check instead of using a card you must send the check to us no later than Feb. 11 so the money can be put on your account. Please include a note saying what the payment is for.

3. If you signed up by check and now want to pay by card, select Make a Payment on your account and enter the amount you owe on a card. The amount owed is listed on your My Teams page. If you're not sure of your method of payment please contact Darik at [email protected].

4. We ask that all contests with a $2,500 entry fee or more pay by check. Here is the check info:

Make the check out to SportsHub and send to
Darik Buchar
16563 Kentucky Avenue
Lakeville, MN 55044

If you have any questions about this please email Darik or me at [email protected] or [email protected].
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich