The World Premiere of The Amazing NEW NFBC/MTM Vegas "Crapshoot" Event & Social; Saturday 3/25 at The Mirage!

Baseball Furies

The World Premiere of The Amazing NEW NFBC/MTM Vegas "Crapshoot" Event & Social; Saturday 3/25 at The Mirage!

Post by Baseball Furies » Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:12 am

Oh yeah, boys and girls! I'm back at it again, once again with the blessings of Greg, Tom, Darik, and company to roll out my newest stroke of brilliance in the creation and premiere of The Vegas "Crapshoot" Event & Social just in time for the 20th Anniversary of the NFBC! For those of you who have participated or partaken in and even loved and enjoyed some of my other branded NFBC offerings like the Ultimate Draft in NYC, The Vegas Party, The Midnight Madness Draft, and the high stakes Super and Ultimate DCs just to name a few, you're going to LOVE this! 8-)

When: Saturday Night, March 25th at The Mirage in the Main Event Ballroom area
Where: 8:00 p.m. until ? (If you have drafts that are finishing up a little later, you'll be right there to jump right in for all the festivities!)
Who: You! FREE to all NFBC participants who are planning to be in Vegas for the LIVE EVENTS!
What: A Social Event & Party! Featuring food, drinks, music, door prizes, NFBC 20th Anniversary swag, chances to win free NFBC draft entries... And what is sure to be the highlight of the evening, at least two randomly generated live NFBC draft events right there on the spot for your participation pleasure by the fabulous, new "Wheel of NFBC Fortune"* :o 8-) (* I just made that stupidly uncreative name up for the Prize and Event Wheel Generator because it's pushing 2:30 a.m. as I write this and I have been working tirelessly yet again for free for the NFBC all day in my marketing and PR capacities...so when I die, I better at least get some sort of fucking plaque or at least a free Main Event entry which I can put in my will if my life energy transfer is unsuccessful and I can't use it personally. But I digress...where was I?

Oh, yeah. It's A PARTY! It's PRIZES and lots of other free shit! And best of all, it's another chance to hang out, mix, and mingle with your fellow NFBC brethren who hopefully want to hang out with you as well. And did I forget to mention the best part? It's another night out there with me! Yes, The Godfather of the NFBC himself will be there personally to inaugurate yet another fantastic event that will surely be the talk of the town for ages...or at least in our community since most everyone else in Vegas would rather be doing something normal degenerates do when they're out there. :lol:

So plan on bringing yourself and be ready to win and potentially make out like a bandit while having another unforgettable night courtesy of the NFBC and me! The drafts are all optional, but if you're there, you will all potentially have a shot at getting into one that night and having a blast doing what we all love to do best out there in Sin City. Draft! (except for maybe Tom and a few others who shall remain nameless who will probably be on the first bullet train out that night to The Bunny Ranch. :shock: :P :lol: ).

If you want in, just let us know by posting to this thread, reaching out to me directly, or responding to any of the NFBC emails and social media posts that will soon be going out about it so we can know to expect you which will allow us to plan for all the night's festivities accordingly. I hope everyone is as PUMPED for this new event as I am, and I will see you there!

In this video: A pathetic depiction of what it would look like if any of you actually danced at this event :mrgreen:

Guest List

1. MTM
2. Tim Pamperin
3. Jason Wanic
4. Justin Salinger
5. Zack Waxman
6. Doug Roth
7. Wayne Edwards
8. Glenn Lowy
9. Andrew Geller
10. Jon Stadtmueller
11. Kelly Winthrow
12. Mark Bendar
13. Ante Meich
14. Dave Clum
15. Paul Sporer
16. Alexander Krivosheev
17. Mark Northan
18. Dave Anderson
Last edited by Baseball Furies on Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:17 pm, edited 8 times in total.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Edwards Kings

Re: The World Premiere of The Amazing NEW NFBC/MTM Vegas "Crapshoot" Event & Social; Saturday 3/25 at The Mirage!

Post by Edwards Kings » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:48 am

Who can, well you know....

Count me in!
Baseball is a slow, boring, complex, cerebral game that doesn't lend itself to histrionics. You 'take in' a baseball game, something odd to say about a football or basketball game, with the clock running and the bodies flying.
Charles Krauthammer

Baseball Furies

Re: The World Premiere of The Amazing NEW NFBC/MTM Vegas "Crapshoot" Event & Social; Saturday 3/25 at The Mirage!

Post by Baseball Furies » Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:06 pm

Edwards Kings wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:48 am
Who can, well you know....

Count me in!
I got you, brother! Updated list above. Let's make this event be as big or bigger than the attendance for the MTM Party the night before! Well worth the 100% free price of admission! 8-)
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:24 am

If you're in for Friday night at the Mirage, then you should be in for this one on Saturday night, too! You're all comped and there's chance to walk away with a ton of great NFBC prizes and perhaps draft the night away as well! 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:31 am

There's many more of you out there than this who are planning on joining in on the festivities Saturday night, but let either me or Darik know that we can expect you to stop by for all the fun! Not to be missed as much as the MTM Party the night before! I really should almost be copying and pasting that list here! 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:30 am

Expecting upwards of 100 for this amazing FREE event as well. No need to register for this, but please keep letting Darik and me now that we can count on seeing you there! Won't be long now! 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:40 pm

BUMP! Thie event should be first page locked as well! :shock:

Edwards Kings

Post by Edwards Kings » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:24 am

Well...almost!
Baseball is a slow, boring, complex, cerebral game that doesn't lend itself to histrionics. You 'take in' a baseball game, something odd to say about a football or basketball game, with the clock running and the bodies flying.
Charles Krauthammer

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:10 pm

BUMP and reminder to add this awesome evening to your Vegas itinerary! 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:19 pm

Bump & expecting over 100 for this event just by accident! No official sign up list, but everyone letting either me or Darik know in advance is appreciated! Going to be an exciting night! 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:05 pm

You should have received an email with all the details about this awesome, new, 100% NFBC sponsored event. Make sure you join us! 8-)

Darik B

Post by Darik B » Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:34 pm

5 nights out...are you ready!?!