The MTM Ultimate is Back Again, Live for Its 13th Amazing Season! SOLD OUT!

Baseball Furies

The MTM Ultimate is Back Again, Live for Its 13th Amazing Season! SOLD OUT!

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:17 pm

Now down to JUST ONE MORE SPOT remaining for the the NFBC's premiere high stakes event: The 13th Annual Live MTM Ultimate to be held this year in scenic and sunny NJ, Saturday, March 16th, 6:00 p.m. with all the pre-draft festivites kicking off at 5:00 p.m.!

It's the best of the best when it comes to the live draft experience, and this year will be no different with all the special extras as always AND the after party at the MTM "Estate" nearby! Below is the list of this year's competitors including THREE-TIME consecutive league champion, Scott Fleming, who will again be crowned champ before the live "iron balls" KDS draft spot determination. He's due for a big time take down this year, so who wants a crack at him and the $40,000 league prize?! DM, text, or call me for all the details! And Adam Ronis will be back reprising his role as celebrity draft facilitator...as will the famous laser engraved league baseballs...and the commemorative league jerseys (if you don't already have one as a competitor, you will!)...the most astounding league travel trophy... the full live draft coverage by celebrity industry hosts who also know what the fuck they're talking about :lol:...the food, the drinks...the Asian masseuse chair massages during the draft with complimnetary happy endings...All on the tab of the NFBC*!

*Editor's note: We have regretfully informed, Mr. Massotto, that the third party audit has uncovered that Mr. Buchar has stolen these funds this year, so there will be no Asian massages or happy endings for that matter until further notice. That is all.

The 2024 MTM Ultimate Competitors

1. Scott Fleming
2. MTM
3. Mike Mager
4. Eric Albright
5. Rob DiPietro/Dom Rello
6. Dan Prepas
7. John Lymberis
8. Jody Ryan
9. Marc Perlmutter
10. David Einhorn
11. Dan Semsel
12. Simon Hanft
13. Ned Donohue
14. Jason Santeiu
15. Brian Bellinger
Last edited by Baseball Furies on Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Greg Ambrosius

Re: The MTM Ultimate is Back Again, Live for Its 13th Amazing Season!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:35 am

GREAT JOB MIKE and this should be a lot of fun. I'll be your facilitator for this one from Iola with Adam relaying the picks to me. Can't wait.

Brian Bellinger has grabbed a spot and since he lives in New Jersey he will be there for all of the amenities. He can't wait to join this group of great competitors and to help dethrone the three-time champ!!!

Thanks all and good luck.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Baseball Furies

Re: The MTM Ultimate is Back Again, Live for Its 13th Amazing Season! SOLD OUT!

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:47 pm

As if there was any doubt, one again despite there no longer being any live NFBC events here on the East Coast, The MTM Ultimate has not only SOLD OUT for it's 13th Illustrious Season, but as a 100% LIVE and in-person event here in pastoral and serene NJ not far from the MTM Estate and grounds which will host the after party this year! We have several amazing, die-hard NFBC vets flying in or driving long distance just to be here for all the festivities and a personal ass-kicking from yours truly. Yes, it's come to this. I have actually hired a professional draft exorcist to be there at the hotel prior to the draft to remove the curse I put on myself which has led to my close friend, Scott "Subdural Hematoma" Fleming taking down the league title now for THREE CONSECUTIVE years running! That's $120,000 in league winnings the last three years if you're keeping score at home. :shock: But no more! After his coronation this year, the streak ends and karma will once again be balanced in my favor! :D

So less than one month from today it all goes down on Saturday, March 16th with all the pre-game festivites kicking off at 5:00 p.m. EST.
Rest assured, the Godfather will be doing it up in full Jersey style for all of the competition's esteemed competitors. Some of whom may never be heard from again. :lol: The Rotowire Fantasy Baseball podcast will be doing at least two hours of live coverage with the brilliant color commentary and analysis headed by Scott Jenstad and his as of yet to be announced mystery co-host with Jeff Erickson in the role of Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-
Podcast. More great shit to come, so be sure to follow along and listen in the night of the draft with an encore presentation, Sunday night, March 17th! 8-)

"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry