Jeter Anyone?

Gordon Gekko

Jeter Anyone?

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:01 pm

How many of those Jeter owners still think he's a 2nd round pick? Take away his 0-30+ streak, and you'd have a lot more BA pts. This one hurts almost as bad as Prior.

[ April 28, 2004, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]

SoonerC

Jeter Anyone?

Post by SoonerC » Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:49 pm

Well, now it's 0-32. I don't have him but if I did I would know that an 18-32 streak is coming soon to offset it because he will be right back up to his career batting avg before the year is over. I'm sure all the Jeter and Prior owners appreciate your concern though.

On the DL NY#1

Jeter Anyone?

Post by On the DL NY#1 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:36 am

Hey Gekko,

You make it sound like he's hitting under .200 in September. A 32 at-bat stretch now means little in the grand scheme of things. Surely you know this is a marathon and not a sprint.

PittIsIt95

Jeter Anyone?

Post by PittIsIt95 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:31 am

Gekko is an idiot. Don't even give him the satisfaction of a response to his senseless posts.

Gordon Gekko

Jeter Anyone?

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:43 am

Originally posted by PittIsIt95:

Gekko is an idiot. Don't even give him the satisfaction of a response to his senseless posts. You did!!! You seem to be an even bigger idiot. Thanks for the mid-day laugh.

An interested Observer

Jeter Anyone?

Post by An interested Observer » Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:15 am

Originally posted by PittIsIt95:

Gekko is an idiot. Don't even give him the satisfaction of a response to his senseless posts. How true it is, Gekko is an idiot. Plus the 'man', term used loosely here, has no guts, he has avaoided telling anyone what team he owns but he he no problem being critical and laughing at others misfortunes. He is probably last in his league and in the bottom 1% of the over all standings too. Lots of talk but nothing to back it up...............Right GEKKO?

Gordon Gekko

Jeter Anyone?

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:14 am

Originally posted by An interested Observer:

How true it is, Gekko is an idiot. Plus the 'man', term used loosely here, has no guts, he has avaoided telling anyone what team he owns but he he no problem being critical and laughing at others misfortunes. He is probably last in his league and in the bottom 1% of the over all standings too. "avaoided" - Nice one Ace!

1) I never laughed at anyone....maybe snickered.

2) How do you know I don't have Prior, Jeter, Sexson, etc...

3) I'm not last in my league or in the bottom 1%. Actually I was in the top 20 for a while, but have fallen and stalled for the moment.

"avaoided" - Nice one Ace!

viper

Jeter Anyone?

Post by viper » Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:03 am

I like reading the lizards stuff. Am I alone on an island? I do agree that he should give his team name however. By the way, this snake's team is "Go The Distance" and we can currently be found near the bottom of NY4. Hopefully this will change or CREATiVESPORTS may quit publishing my weekly articles.

An interested Observer

Jeter Anyone?

Post by An interested Observer » Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:12 am

Come on Gekko, that is the best you can do is pick on an incorrectly spelled word? Shame on you. Come on you gutless wonder, name your team, or do you continue to be ashamed of it and how poorly you drafted?

Gordon Gekko

Jeter Anyone?

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:05 am

Come on Gekko, that is the best you can do is pick on an incorrectly spelled word? Shame on you. Come on you gutless wonder, name your team, or do you continue to be ashamed of it and how poorly you drafted? I have a couple teams of interest, but only one where I own the majority share. If I make the top 10, I'll post it. If I don't make the top 10, I consider the season a loss. If I don't make the top 25%, I'll reconsider playing fantasy baseball. Then you bloats won't have to listen to me anymore. Sound fair?

To be honest, I'm somewhat of a novice with this baseball stuff. Football is my real expertise.

An interested Observer

Jeter Anyone?

Post by An interested Observer » Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:37 am

No Gekko, that is not good enough. Name your teams Baby! You shoot your mouth off but you don't step forward and publish your team names. We don't want excuses, just the facts sir!

Gordon Gekko

Jeter Anyone?

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Apr 30, 2004 10:09 am

No Gekko, that is not good enough. Name your teams Baby! You shoot your mouth off but you don't step forward and publish your team names. We don't want excuses, just the facts sir! Tracked you down through your IP address and it said your post came from Silver Hill Psychiatric Hospital in CT. Don't know if your a patient or part of the staff :eek: :eek:

I was going to tell you my team before I found that info out. Now, I'm gonna keep that info to myself. Sorry... :D :D

Balticsquids

Jeter Anyone?

Post by Balticsquids » Fri Apr 30, 2004 10:50 am

Something tells me your "Somewhat of a novice" in lots of stuff .......That would explain most of your actions in the NFBC

Gordon Gekko

Jeter Anyone?

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:34 pm

Originally posted by Balticsquids:

Something tells me your "Somewhat of a novice" in lots of stuff .......That would explain most of your actions in the NFBC Okay Mr. one-star. Guess we know what people think of you.

An interested Observer

Jeter Anyone?

Post by An interested Observer » Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:05 pm

Oh Gekko, you are such a comedian. Looked up my IP huh? You couldn't find your butt with one hand tied behind your back. Names your teams and make it easy on yourself.

vulture 1

Jeter Anyone?

Post by vulture 1 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:46 pm

I have Guzman and Wilson at ss. Even though both are hitting better then Jeter now, I'm certain by years end all things will be in their proper place.

As for GG he just keeps things interesting and gets the sparks flying. He is like the Jerry Springer of NFBC.