What's Left In The Live NFBC Events?

Greg Ambrosius

What's Left In The Live NFBC Events?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:36 am

In past years, our signups would just start picking up once the Super Bowl was over and the pre-season baseball magazines hit the newsstands. Fortunately for us, we've had a heavy dose of signups since October and we're well on our way to selling out almost every live event. With pitchers and catchers set to report this weekend, I thought it would be best to give an update on what's available in each city so that those folks coming here late have an idea of what is still available.

LAS VEGAS:

FRIDAY, MARCH 14th:

We already have two full NL Auction Leagues in the morning, one at $1,300 and one at $650. It will be tough to find 13 more owners for a $650 NL Auction League, but I'll gladly add you to the list without charging you until we fill one up.

In the afternoon, we already have a full $1,300 AL Auction League and have six spots left for a second $1,300 AL Auction League. We have six signups for a $650 AL Auction League, so basically we have a full league if we have to combine those two leagues. But hopefully we'll get enough new signups to fill both leagues.

We also have 24 signups for the afternoon Mixed Auction Leagues: 8 for the $1,300 and 16 for the $650. If you want a spot in either one of those events, don't wait much longer.

NEW YORK

FRIDAY, MARCH 14TH:

We have 5 open spots for the $650 Mixed Auction League and 7 open spots for the $650 AL Auction League. We've always filled up the AL Auction League, so let's do that again in the Big Apple.

CHICAGO

FRIDAY, MARCH 14TH

We have 10 signups for auction leagues in Chicago: 10 for the $650 Mixed and 1 for the $650 NL. Can we get a full league of one or the other in the Windy City? Possibly.

ORLANDO

FRIDAY, MARCH 14TH

We have 8 signups for the $650 Mixed Auction League in Orlando and would love to get one league there as well.

SUPER DRAFT LEAGUE

SUNDAY, MARCH 16TH

We have 23 signups for the debut Super Draft League where the entry fee is $2,500 and first place is $20,000. We can accommodate you in any city, so let me know if you want one of those final spots. We already have three full Ultimate Leagues, but let me know if you have interest in that format as you never know what may happen once we hit the credit cards.

MAIN EVENT

SATURDAY, MARCH 17TH

We are closing in on 330 signups and 22 full leagues, leaving us with 64 spots and four more leagues. Spots are available in all four cities, but don't wait too long as the goal is to fill up full 15-team leagues in each city. First-come, first-served in each city.

Thanks all and let's fill all of these up so that we can pick draft slots early this year.

[ February 19, 2008, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius