Thanks from SportsBuff.com

JT the Buffmeister

Post by JT the Buffmeister » Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:27 am

Men and Women of NFBC,

We're really enjoying the NFBC and the opportunity to compete against the best baseball minds in the country. Kudos to Greg and gang for putting together a great competition.

We wanted to celebrate our first visit ever to the top overall spot in the NFBC (we're hoping it lasts for more than a day) by making everyone an offer for the football season.

If our performance tells you anything about the level of competition at SportsBuff.com, you should join us for Mr. Fantasy Football and your shot at the $30,000 Grand Prize ($500 in cash per league). Our Las Vegas post-season event (8 winners fly to Vegas) is the most fun and unique post-season in the fantasy sports industry.

If you email me before Sept. 1 at [email protected], I'll comp your entry fee of $19.99 and give you free live scoring (another $19.99)... $39.98 value. This is only valid for one team and you must be competing in the NFBC. You're not required to spend a dime and you won't ever spend more than $192 for the season per team.

Good luck and enjoy the rest of the baseball season. JT
www.SportsBuff.com
Who will be Mr. Fantasy Baseball 2006?

CC's Desperados

Post by CC's Desperados » Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:38 pm

Well, I'm starting to believe!! As the season rolls on, everyone will have the up and downs, but CC's inabilaty to get wins looks like it will be their down fall. Stuck in a 2 win's in about 24 starts, there seems almost impossible to make up a lot of ground in wins. As you see today with Milton and Johnson, I think we might need another perfect game to break the ice!!

JT the Buffmeister

Post by JT the Buffmeister » Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:41 am

CC - we're starting to get to know your team and Ya Gotta's team very well. I hope injuries don't play too big of a role down the stretch (mainly because we're starting to see more and more of them - Everett, Ginter, Pettitte, and Armas).

Enjoy the stretch run! JT

(And I hope more and more of you will take me up on the offer above... our Vegas post-season event is one-of-a-kind and a great party... you need to be there. Most of the "experts" across the country guarantee themselves a $100 or $200 profit just in league prizes, and then the upside of $30K plus a vacation is the best in the industry based on investment.)
www.SportsBuff.com
Who will be Mr. Fantasy Baseball 2006?