Here is one team that has laid down.

Walla Walla

Post by Walla Walla » Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:02 am

Todd Zola's "Fat, Drunk and Stupid" team. Dead last in LV3 and 192 overall. Though he has 549 dollers left he hasn't pick up anyone from free agency since May 30th. He hasn't made any moves to or from the bench since June 7th. For those who might be wondering if something might of kept him from being active the answer is no. He has been very active in the LV auction league where he is in second place. Call it laying down, quitting or whatever. Its not very standup for

an industry guy.

Top Dawg

Post by Top Dawg » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:08 am

I agree 100%. There is no reason to lay down when this much money is on the line. It's not fair to anyone else in the league.

Pete
OK - So I'm not as good as I thought I was; but at least I am consistent.

viper

Post by viper » Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:33 pm

I haven't posted here for a long time but the thought that a team from a so-called industry guy has QUIT is upsetting and speaks very poorly for any site he is involved with. I would hope this isn't true. I have never seen an article on how to quit on your league and potentially impact 194 other teams with big money involved. This would surely be an interesting stand to try and defend in print. Do I smell a fantasy site boycott?