Rosters Are Being Typed Up and Sent To Stats

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:44 am

Here's an update with the roster entering process. We have staff people here in lovely Iola, Wisconsin currently entering the drafts and auctions on spreadsheets. When those are done, we send them to STATS, who will then begin entering the rosters on everyone's team pages. Hopefully we can start unveiling the leagues tomorrow but it may stretch into Thursday so if everyone could hang tight for a day or two we'll get you all set up with your leagues.

Just a reminder that if you see a mistake on your roster please contact Greg ([email protected]) or Tom ([email protected]) and we'll get everything straightened out.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

JamesH

Post by JamesH » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:57 am

When do you expect the Satellites rosters to be loaded? I did one of the early Slow Drafts, one of the Auctions, and a regular Satellite. None of them have been loaded yet.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:00 am

We're hoping that all of the completed satellite leagues will be loaded by the end of this week. STATS has everything and they are loading them.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

JamesH

Post by JamesH » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:04 am

In other words, whenever Stats gets around to it. That's good enough for me.

I envision a day when all of this is automatic One website that is partnered with MDC, Stats, and NFBC. Once the draft is completed the rosters would be loaded automatically and would save you guys the time and paperwork. I know nothing about computers so I am probably naive to think it would happen soon.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:08 am

Originally posted by Beezman:

In other words, whenever Stats gets around to it. We are sending them a large volume of leagues and we aren't their only customer so it will take a little time. The season doesn't begin for a few weeks so time is on our side. STATS will get everything set up real soon. That's a promise.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Navel Lint

Post by Navel Lint » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:50 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:

quote:Originally posted by Beezman:

In other words, whenever Stats gets around to it. The season doesn't begin for a few weeks so time is on our side. [/QUOTE]Right, the season doesn't start for a couple weeks. This is the most brutal part of the post draft experience, waiting for opening day :(

That's why the timing of the On-line Championship is great It gives you some time for post draft review and then you gotta get right back in the game for a whole new draft.

And it's not just a repeat draft. New info, new projections, new league configuration

Man, I love this game :D
Russel -Navel Lint

"Fans don't boo nobodies"
-Reggie Jackson

bluenose

Post by bluenose » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:57 am

Originally posted by Beezman:

In other words, whenever Stats gets around to it. That's good enough for me.

I envision a day when all of this is automatic One website that is partnered with MDC, Stats, and NFBC. Once the draft is completed the rosters would be loaded automatically and would save you guys the time and paperwork. I know nothing about computers so I am probably naive to think it would happen soon. C(an't)

B(ear)

S(TATS)

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:52 am

In my league..i can see everyone's team except mine for some reason. When I click set lineup for example..I get this error.

ADODB.Field error '800a0bcd'

Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.

/baseball/trans/set_lineup.asp, line 205

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:03 am

Originally posted by 76erfan:

In my league..i can see everyone's team except mine for some reason. When I click set lineup for example..I get this error.

ADODB.Field error '800a0bcd'

Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.

/baseball/trans/set_lineup.asp, line 205 Nothing has been set up officially so you might see some error messages like that until STATS has everything loaded properly. Hang tight and they'll keep working on everything.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

flex

Post by flex » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:04 am

When is the first Free agent pickup for the satellite leagues?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:06 am

April 5th is the first FAAB for all of our leagues.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:41 am

All of the leagues except for the Ultimate Auction have been sent to STATS. The Ultimate Auction league will be sent to them tomorrow. Blame Greg as he's bringing that one back a little late. :D Again, the plan is to hopefully start seeing the leagues loaded tomorrow but it could drift into Thursday. We have time to get all these right so we appreciate your patience as we get all this done and set up for everyone.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich