Free Mock Draft Sites For 2005 NFBC Members

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:13 am

I'm happy to report that we have partnerships with two mock draft sites for all NFBC members this year that I think you'll really like. We have once again partnered with Mock Draft Central.com to allow NFBC members free access to mock draft as much as they'd like from now until March 19th. Once you sign up for the NFBC, Jason Pliml will send out your special inviation with ID and password and you will have free access to participate in as many drafts as you'd like. The site has been redesigned and is much easier to use this year as I already had an Experts Draft on it and I liked it. Jason has already sent out invitations to current members this week, so let's start organizing some NFBC mock drafts on that site. Have fun. Thanks Jason and happy drafting everyone.

We also have partnered with FantasyAuctioneer.com, which is a new mock auction site for Rotisserie players. George del Prado is the founder of that site and he is providing free access for all NFBC members through March 18th. You can compete in AL-only, NL-only and Mixed Auction Leagues on the site and determine player values through this mock system easily. Again, once you officially sign up for the NFBC you will get an ID and password. George will send out those IDs and passwords to current signups this week, so look for an e-mail from him today or tomorrow. Thanks George for this free service and best of luck the rest of the way.

Enjoy everyone!!!
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Liquidhippo

Post by Liquidhippo » Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:25 am

Greg and/or Tom,

I didn't receive the aforementioned email with details on setting up a free account with Mock Draft Central and Fantasy Auctioneer.com. Is one still forthcoming.

Thanks

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:00 am

Yes indeed. I'll contact both sites now and make sure they send out your IDs and passwords soon so that you can start mock drafting and mock auctioning. Every NFBC signup to date should have free accounts for both sites and we'll continue to give out free accounts to everyone who signs up from this point until March 13th.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

gabtheman

Post by gabtheman » Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:51 am

Hey Greg, I just joined and would like to know how long it will take to receive the free account to start mock drafting. This is only my second year in fantasy baseball and i need all the help i can get. I look forward to hanging around here to learn more so i can win my league and i think that the mock drafts will help me significantly. Thanks alot.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:18 am

We forward new signups to each site every Thursday and they then contact new signups shortly after that. Expect to hear from both sites by the end of the week, giving you free access to mock draft and mock auction for the next 11+ weeks. We'll get you set up soon and get you on your way.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

gabtheman

Post by gabtheman » Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:14 am

How fast does mock draft central usually reply and send out the member name and password? I was expecting a email either yesterday or today ( saturday) Has anyone else joined recently and received their membership to mock draft central?

mrniceguy7584

Post by mrniceguy7584 » Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:07 pm

This is my first post on this website. I kinda stumbled upon it, but it looks quite promising (usually fantasy boards are "less organized" to say the least). But not to worry I am a grizzled veteran at the great game of fantasy baseball. What I am really interested in however is this mock draft thing with mockdraftcentral. I tried to sign up there, but it wasn't having it, so my question is this: Can someone explain to me how, going through Nfbc, can I use the resources of mockdraftcentral.com.? Thanks guys very much!
N.S

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:37 am

All of our NFBC members get free access to Mock Draft Central.com and free access to Fantasy Auctioneer.com to prepare for Draft Day. However, they get that access after they have signed up. It's one of the perks we give our members through our associations with industry companies. Once you sign up, you'll get this access as well.

We'd sure love to have another grizzled veteran in our group and we'll get you going on these sites immediately after you've joined us. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you have any more questions and we'll hook up and get you as part of the NFBC family. Thanks for stumbling onto us.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Walla Walla

Post by Walla Walla » Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:48 pm

Still no passwords for either site??

Is this wide spread or just one or two people who fell through the cracks?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:54 pm

John, e-mail me tonight and I'll have you set up tomorrow. I'm not sure how they missed you, but I'll make sure you're set up tomorrow. It's [email protected]. Sorry.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius