an update on the backend....

The RoundTrippers

Post by The RoundTrippers » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:34 am

hey greg....give us nfbcers some meat to chew on....i know you are about to roll out the mock draft site BUT more importantly how is the backend and the faab system coming along??? any date on when we can try it out??? thanks....a heavily invested party ;)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:52 am

Originally posted by The RoundTrippers:

hey greg....give us nfbcers some meat to chew on....i know you are about to roll out the mock draft site BUT more importantly how is the backend and the faab system coming along??? any date on when we can try it out??? thanks....a heavily invested party ;) I've asked Ryan to answer this because he's probably seen the latest update down in St. Louis. I'm flying there on Tuesday for some things and look forward to seeing all of this next week. I'll gladly provide an update. But the IT guys have done a great job with the draft software and I'm looking forward to rolling that out today. I'm very anxious to see the back-end features next week.

So far we haven't let you down and we will exceed expectations here as well.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

The RoundTrippers

Post by The RoundTrippers » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:01 am

thanks for the quick update.....we all appreciate it...in greg we trust :D ... as you know its just nice to be comforted...the backend is a huge concern for us diehards and march 1st is monday...thank god february is in the rear view mirror thanks again!! coronas will be here soon!!!

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:47 am

the priority list from a player's perspective...

1. FAAB system

2. Backend system

100. Mock draft site

I too remain eager to see the new FAAB system. It's almost March and still nothing. :eek:

I'm hoping the resources working on the mock draft software aren't the ones who are supposed to be working on the FAAB system.

Greg (or Ryan) - Please post a date when the FAAB system is set to be demo'd to us. Back in Novemeber, I was under the impression it was to be done in JANUARY. thank you.

[ February 26, 2010, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: Gekko ]

Walla Walla

Post by Walla Walla » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:52 am

Mark, No one voted you the spokesman for players!

Go back to dropping off water bottles.

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:57 am

Originally posted by Walla Walla:

Mark, No one voted you the spokesman for players!

Go back to dropping off water bottles. no one said i was the spokesman (except you). now get off the thread before you hijack and ruin another one, jackass. my guess is you'll make another post (or more), proving you are a GG and Shandler stalker. john - seek professional help, please.

sorry and good day.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:21 am

Mark, I don't know where you got the impression that the FAAB would be demo'd in January. We are working hard on everything and hopefully we'll have a better timetable for you soon on all of this. But everything is progressing fine and we are testing everything ourselves. I don't think we've asked any of the NFBC members to be beta testers for this as the staff is doing this just fine.

Ryan can provide the timetable as he's closer to this than I am. But all is coming together.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:31 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

Mark, I don't know where you got the impression that the FAAB would be demo'd in January. We are working hard on everything and hopefully we'll have a better timetable for you soon on all of this. But everything is progressing fine and we are testing everything ourselves. I don't think we've asked any of the NFBC members to be beta testers for this as the staff is doing this just fine.

Ryan can provide the timetable as he's closer to this than I am. But all is coming together. Yes, that was what I was referring to. Something about nfbc owners being beta testers (in the January) timeframe. if you are beta testing, you should be near completion.

in any event, i'm sure there are some fine beta testers at Fanball, however, they likely haven't used a FAAB system like we've been accustomed to. i woulda thought actual NFBC owners would have made PERFECT beta testers. we know what we had and what we want. what do I know...

okay, hopefully Ryan can post the date the FAAB system should be available for us. thanks again.

[ February 26, 2010, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: Gekko ]

Hard Heads

Post by Hard Heads » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:23 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

quote:Originally posted by The RoundTrippers:

hey greg....give us nfbcers some meat to chew on....i know you are about to roll out the mock draft site BUT more importantly how is the backend and the faab system coming along??? any date on when we can try it out??? thanks....a heavily invested party ;) I've asked Ryan to answer this because he's probably seen the latest update down in St. Louis. I'm flying there on Tuesday for some things and look forward to seeing all of this next week. I'll gladly provide an update. But the IT guys have done a great job with the draft software and I'm looking forward to rolling that out today. I'm very anxious to see the back-end features next week.

So far we haven't let you down and we will exceed expectations here as well.
[/QUOTE]Kids are gone at Grandma's wife is working and was hoping to come home and run a mock draft. Not happening tonight either?
Hard Heads