Interactive Sports Conference (ISC) and Titans RB Chris Johnson

Ryan E. Houston

Post by Ryan E. Houston » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:34 pm

Not sure if we've done a very good job promoting a couple cool things we have going on the week of Las Vegas.

First, Greg and I - along with the Fantasy Sports Association, are throwing the Interactive Sports Conference. We have plenty of top sports executives in the world coming to Bellagio for this conference. Website is here:

http://www.interactivesportsconference.com

If any of you are going to be around the Bellagio on March 24th & March 25th -- let me know and we'll see what we can do about getting you involved. We already had one NFBC player join us and we are excited about what we are building.

Part of this program includes an interview with Titans RB Chris Johnson. Mike Sims Walker & Rich Gannon will also be in attendance.

As part of this deal, we are holding private autograph signings with all players and passing on the pricing at below wholesale pricing. Seriously, the price we are offering from these autograph signings is ridiculous.

You can check it out here:

http://www.buzzersports.com/sports/chris-johnson

http://www.buzzersports.com/sports/mikesims-walker

http://www.buzzersports.com/sports/rich-gannon

Let me know if you want to do something in bulk or order extra items and I'll see what I can do about passing on a freebie or two.

Thanks guys and Greg and I apologize for not letting you know about this a lot earlier on. The ISC has come along nicely and we are excited about the possibilities!

See some of you in 5 days!!!!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:26 am

Just a reminder that each of our Black Diamond Special members are invited to this NCAA Viewing Party on Thursday, March 26th. This will be held after our ISC conference concludes and will include industry executives and even a few NFL players. I think Chris Johnson will be there.

There will be food and drink at the NCAA Viewing Party. See ya there!!
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

KJ Duke

Post by KJ Duke » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:38 am

Originally posted by Ryan E. Houston:

First, Greg and I - along with the Fantasy Sports Association, are throwing the Interactive Sports Conference. We have plenty of top sports executives in the world coming to Bellagio for this conference. Website is here:

If any of you are going to be around the Bellagio on March 24th & March 25th -- let me know and we'll see what we can do about getting you involved. We already had one NFBC player join us and we are excited about what we are building.

hmmmm, interactive sports ... would you have a spot for one of Wall Street's first Internet analysts?

Ryan E. Houston

Post by Ryan E. Houston » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:14 am

Definitely KJ -- come on out and spend some time with us.

We'd love to have you part of ISC.

RH

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:13 am

Damn, wish I could make it to Vegas by Thursday -- even Friday is a stretch. A necessary stretch, but a stretch nevertheless.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:17 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:

quote:Originally posted by Ryan E. Houston:

hmmmm, interactive sports ... would you have a spot for one of Wall Street's first Internet analysts?
[/QUOTE]Henry Blodget and Mary Meeker are coming???? :eek:

KJ Duke

Post by KJ Duke » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:38 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:

quote:Originally posted by KJ Duke:

quote:Originally posted by Ryan E. Houston:

[/QUOTE]Henry Blodget and Mary Meeker are coming???? :eek:
[/QUOTE]Meeker was before me, Blodget after. And I made Henry by turning down the job that made him famous! Actually, I don't want any credit for that. :D

Bottom line, Vegas now is a work-related trip for me. :cool: EA is down in the dumps, maybe I can get some insight there.

[ March 15, 2010, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: KJ Duke ]

Ryan E. Houston

Post by Ryan E. Houston » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:00 am

KJ --

Go to - http://www.interactivesportsconference.com

Register and in the promo box -- put RHGUEST

It will not charge you.

Come on over and enjoy the conference.

Anybody else want to participate?

KJ Duke

Post by KJ Duke » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:30 am

Thx Ryan, I'm signed up.

Ryan E. Houston

Post by Ryan E. Houston » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:03 am

You are all set!

Look forward to meeting you.

DiamondKing

Post by DiamondKing » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:23 am

I am getting in thursday morning and would like to stop in after lunch.Dave Clum
All pigs are created equal.Some are more equal than others.

la Jolla

Post by la Jolla » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:22 am

Hey Ryan, I paid $399 to get a seat at the ISC. Can I get the RHGUEST treatment also?

-Scott Fleming

Walla Walla

Post by Walla Walla » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:43 pm

Great a bunch of football players for a baseball draft. Great planning! How much are you going to charge these football players for autographs from Shawn, Eddie, Terry, David etc??? ;)

Ryan E. Houston

Post by Ryan E. Houston » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:10 am

Originally posted by Walla Walla:

Great a bunch of football players for a baseball draft. Great planning! How much are you going to charge these football players for autographs from Shawn, Eddie, Terry, David etc??? ;) How did I know that I wouldn't make you happy!

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:50 am

Originally posted by Ryan E. Houston:

quote:Originally posted by Walla Walla:

Great a bunch of football players for a baseball draft. Great planning! How much are you going to charge these football players for autographs from Shawn, Eddie, Terry, David etc??? ;) How did I know that I wouldn't make you happy! [/QUOTE]You made me happy! I'll be placing my Chris Johnson orders this weekend! Very reasonable pricing!!

Walla Walla

Post by Walla Walla » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Well Ryan, Since your such a great guy I'll forget about the football players. Forgive me

for questioning your great ideas! Where did I ever get the idea that the customer had any rights to question the product. :eek: :eek:

You ever think of being a prison guard?? I think you have a future there. :D

Chest Rockwell

Post by Chest Rockwell » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:35 am

Originally posted by Walla Walla:

Well Ryan, Since your such a great guy I'll forget about the football players. Forgive me

for questioning your great ideas! Where did I ever get the idea that the customer had any rights to question the product. :eek: :eek:

You ever think of being a prison guard?? I think you have a future there. :D Now that was funny!