Anyone Up For Daily Chats Soon?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:43 am

Tom and I have been buried in fantasy baseball magazines these last six weeks, helping produce five different titles during that time, but we finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Starting next week, we're going to have live afternoon chats, so join us on these boards each weekday around 2-3 p.m. EST and we'll talk baseball, talk NFBC, talk about world issues, whatever you like. If we need to extend those chats into the night, we will.

Our goal with these chats is to allow you a forum to ask any question you'd like about the NFBC and even about baseball. We'll be honest with our answers and hopefully we'll create some interest and trust in newbies who are checking out our site for the first time. The chats were a lot of fun last year and they gave everyone insight into how Tom and I operate the NFBC year-round.

So I'll see you next week on the boards. Right now I have to finish my Starting Pitchers rankings. Would you really pay $33 for Johan Santana in an AL-only league?
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

JAR

Post by JAR » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:10 am

Sounds good to me...

You guys should set up real-time chats using AIM instant messenger.

viper

Post by viper » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:25 am

Jar ... chats were on these boards. It worked well last season and this way they were there for others to read later. You can still see some on this board if you look back far enough - like last February and march

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:36 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

Tom and I have been buried in fantasy baseball magazines these last six weeks, helping produce five different titles during that time, but we finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Starting next week, we're going to have live afternoon chats, so join us on these boards each weekday around 2-3 p.m. EST and we'll talk baseball, talk NFBC, talk about world issues, whatever you like. If we need to extend those chats into the night, we will.

Our goal with these chats is to allow you a forum to ask any question you'd like about the NFBC and even about baseball. We'll be honest with our answers and hopefully we'll create some interest and trust in newbies who are checking out our site for the first time. The chats were a lot of fun last year and they gave everyone insight into how Tom and I operate the NFBC year-round.

So I'll see you next week on the boards. Right now I have to finish my Starting Pitchers rankings. Would you really pay $33 for Johan Santana in an AL-only league? Greg - you can chat anytime and I'll read or participate when I can.

No, I wouldn't pay $33 for any pitcher on the planet for any reason.

Dave
Just Some Guy