Saturday, March 27th 7 pm Live Double Play In Las Vegas

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:08 am

Okay, the last league to finalize out here in Las Vegas was the Saturday, 7 pm PT Live Double Play. We now have 12 owners for this league and we're good to go out here, but my last signup has tickets to a show and is making a sacrifice to get in. I'm more than willing to hook up someone on the phone to fill this spot and let this owner still get some love from his honey for not drafting a baseball team instead!! :D

I know that Quack and Willy said they'd get in if needed and there was another owner or two that said they'd jump in if the phone hookup was allowed. I can do that, but I need you to email me at [email protected] and/or sign up online for this LV event and I'll make it work. Actually two of the final owners are here with me at the Interactive Sports Conference and both were coaxed into filling this league up for me, so if we get two interested parties I know we can make it work.

Sorry for the lateness of this plan, but we have a good league here and if we have to patch in the final spots or make it work with the 12 we have now, we're fine either way. Let's just rock 'n roll and have some fun on Saturday night. I'll see ya there.

Here's the lineup card:

LAS VEGAS

Bellagio, Las Vegas

Saturday, March 27, 7 pm PT

1. Ken Magner, Freehold, New Jersey

2. Paul Weber, Richmond Heights, Missouri

3. Gregory Glukhovsky, West Hills, California

4. Matt Snoga, San Antonio, Texas

5. Seth Poppel, Seattle, Washington

6. John Crane, College Place, Washington

7. David Zwickel, New York, New York

8. David DiDonato, Johnston, Rhode Island

9. Marc Meltzer, Jupiter, Florida

10. Dennis Miller, Brillion, Wisconsin

11. Kevin Ulrich, Surprise, Arizona

12. Tom Bartsch, Orlando, Florida

Again, I'll be out of touch all day with the ISC, but email me if you have any interest in this league and we'll hook you up. You'll get an 800-number to call into for this league and we'll go from there. Thanks all.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:29 am

Quack,

Its all yours if you want it..I was able to slide into a live double play in NY at 7 PM EST so I am out.

Sack

Post by Sack » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:51 am

C'mon Quack........jump in pal!

I want my draft spot today! ;}

Quack & Willy

Post by Quack & Willy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:55 am

Originally posted by Sack:

C'mon Quack........jump in pal!

I want my draft spot today! ;} we are officially in...and with SACK in the league, we are bring MOB to the party. George Tsamis has signed up to bring the heat for us.