Draft Facilitators Needed

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:45 am

I know this is a dangerous post because I'll be inundated with requests, but here it goes anyway: I am looking for knowledgeable people to be draft facilitators at our three sites. I have several in each city already, but will take names now just in case we need more. Each draft will have two draft facilitators: One to run the draft process, keep time on the 1-minute limit and keep track of the picks on a sheet; and a second one to put the stickers of each pick on the board. I will pay for each person to work on Saturday for the entire draft, showing up one hour before the draft to receive guidelines.

E-mail me at [email protected], do not post here. I will respond as soon as I know how many we'll need. Thanks.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:02 am

I'm still looking for just a couple more workers in New York and Chicago for the NFBC on Saturday, March 20. If you're interested, contact me at [email protected] or at 715-445-4612, ext. 284. I will pay for your help. I think I'm set for Las Vegas, but I'll take your name if you're still interested. Thanks again everyone.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius