Rosters Are Open

Tom Kessenich

Rosters Are Open

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:55 am

Everyone, you can set your lineups now. You can now go in and set your lineups for anyone who has not played today.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Big Fish

Rosters Are Open

Post by Big Fish » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:12 am

Tom,

I had sent my lineup this am but players locked? What do we do with players, including FA players, that we needed to start in favor of players that are now locked, i.e. Lyle Overbay instead of Lance Berkman?

Also, my lineup that I set this am was different than the one I have now?

Is this now going to be an honor code? I hope anyone who started Lannan and Padilla, Harang included will be honest about their lineups.

thanks.

Red Sox Nation

Rosters Are Open

Post by Red Sox Nation » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:13 am

I'd suggest a blast email ASAP telling folks to check their lineups. Anyone who you got in the early AM FAAB (first run) is now automatically on your bench. I emailed Geoff one instance and fixed 2 others since the games hadn't started yet.
2004 NYY "The Greatest Choke in the History of Sports"

Greg Ambrosius

Rosters Are Open

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:16 am

Originally posted by Red Sox Nation:

I'd suggest a blast email ASAP telling folks to check their lineups. Anyone who you got in the early AM FAAB (first run) is now automatically on your bench. I emailed Geoff one instance and fixed 2 others since the games hadn't started yet. Yes, we will do an email blast. Yes, some starting rosters switched after we ran FAAB, so we'll make this change for folks.

Just please make any changes now with players who haven't played yet yourself. Lineups are no longer locked for those players. Geoff is going to make the changes you all emailed us for the early games. We have 200+ changes to make, so this will take time. But we will get to every one.

Sorry for all of the extra work. This was not what we had planned for today. But we'll get through this and get every lineup correct and every FAAB bid correct.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

viper

Rosters Are Open

Post by viper » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:25 am

If we think there was a FAAB error, how should we proceed?

viper

Rosters Are Open

Post by viper » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:29 am

I was refering to Blake DeWitt. Somewhere on one of the posts i read he was removed from the master list. this would explain things.

Tom Kessenich

Rosters Are Open

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:32 am

Originally posted by viper:

I was refering to Blake DeWitt. Somewhere on one of the posts i read he was removed from the master list. this would explain things. Blake DeWitt was removed from the free-agent list. He should not have been eligible for pickups last week so he was removed from all of the leagues he was listed in.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Carl

Rosters Are Open

Post by Carl » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:09 am

For my Phillies 4 team i wanted to play Randy Wells for Alfredo Aceves, and Will Venable for Corey Hart. For my Phillies 3 team i wanted to play Mark Teahen for Lance berkman and J.Buck TOR for B.Posey.