Has anyone tried these lineup options

viper

Post by viper » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:59 pm

Given that testing things out seems to be optional, has anyone tried the following:

1. Changing your lineup mid-week ahead of Friday. Is the Monday-Thursday lineup accruing stats or is the Friday player now accruing stats.

2. Moving out a DL'ed pitcher before Friday. This may be dangerous as I don't know if this means you cannot make a different change later in the week because the player moved in is not on the DL.

3. Trying to move a non-DL'ed pitcher. This is legal for hitters but not pitchers with a Friday effective date.

I admit I'm not wanting to do it because god only knows what sort of problems my team may have. I'm sure there are some brave souls out there however.

[ April 06, 2010, 06:00 AM: Message edited by: viper ]

waiverwire

Post by waiverwire » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:08 am

Wait a second...where can you see what stats you're accruing? I've seen nothing but zeros on any stats or scoring screens so far.

viper

Post by viper » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:50 am

When I go to live stats, I can see yesterday's numbers. It also has standings. I select the yearly totals option. I use Firefox which may be important given things I've heard about IE. These stats do not show Sundays game. I only know that because I have Cameron on one of my two teams and his singular run scored is not included.

The top of the live stats page shows totals and rank. A glitch is that the highest counting totals are awarded a '1' and the lowest a '15'. The live standing has them correctly reversed.

The actual standings page is still not functional.