Live Scoring

Bobby D

Live Scoring

Post by Bobby D » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:49 am

I get this message:

"Live Scoring is being improved and will be back on in time for today's games"

I call BS! Unless today actually is supposed to mean tonight's games.

Finkel

Live Scoring

Post by Finkel » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:18 am

Games have started. Live scoring should be working!!!!! I Hate Fanball

Piggy

Live Scoring

Post by Piggy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:39 am

I know standingz don't mean crap right now but I would still like to see them update as my guys play...another promise made that did not happen...congrats Ryan E Houston, your lack of management skill/decision making has really killed the fun for the opening week of baseball for my NFBC teams...you da man...

Greg Ambrosius

Live Scoring

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:45 am

Originally posted by Bobby D:

I get this message:

"Live Scoring is being improved and will be back on in time for today's games"

I call BS! Unless today actually is supposed to mean tonight's games. I'll get an answer on this ASAP. I thought this was working much better last night. Let me see what I can find out.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

SlimShady

Live Scoring

Post by SlimShady » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:03 am

Live Scoring is working but not posting up to date stats. It is backdated somehow??
"Green Acres is the place to be"

ReedBTLines

Live Scoring

Post by ReedBTLines » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:06 am

Yesterday's stats are missing from the totals.

Greg Ambrosius

Live Scoring

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:10 am

Originally posted by ReedBTLines:

Yesterday's stats are missing from the totals. They took live scoring offline for a bit to add some updates. Now it looks like we need to include what we had before the updates. I hear ya and will send this to IT.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Texas 2 Step

Live Scoring

Post by Texas 2 Step » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:11 am

Another day,another problem.I'm sure my credit card worked,didn't it !!!!

hermsmeyer

Live Scoring

Post by hermsmeyer » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:14 am

Please pass along that WHIP and ERA need only 2 decimal points of precision, and BA needs only 3. I know this has been mentioned before.

Return of the Aces

Live Scoring

Post by Return of the Aces » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:18 am

Can we have quality control here? Who is monitoring what IT is doing? There needs to be accountability.

It is extremely embarrasing for the customers to keep pointing out the problems.

I have been attempting to be constructive and not just bash fanball, but enough is really enough.

SlimShady

Live Scoring

Post by SlimShady » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:22 am

I thought it was working pretty good last night, but they messed with it today.
"Green Acres is the place to be"

Greg Ambrosius

Live Scoring

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:36 am

Originally posted by alang:

I thought it was working pretty good last night, but they messed with it today. It should be correct now. We updated stats into a table that will allow live scoring to be more reliable moving forward. Sorry for the hassles this afternoon.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Piggy

Live Scoring

Post by Piggy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:41 am

Thankz Greg,,,sorry, I normally have a long fuse...appreciate all you have been doing this week to get all this squared away...

Dirt Dogs

Live Scoring

Post by Dirt Dogs » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:45 am

I cant even read these boards anymore. I have been logging into my CBS Sportsline league now instead of this league because i dont even want to deal with it until it's just working. Just let us know when it's safe to go back into the water. Because every time we jump in someone yells "Shark"
A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz. ~Humphrey Bogart

JamesH

Live Scoring

Post by JamesH » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:58 am

Greg, Live Scoring is not working. I have Chad Billingsley, Casey Blake, and Brendan Ryan and there are no stats listed by their names.

[ April 08, 2010, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: Jules Winnfield ]

Greg Ambrosius

Live Scoring

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:58 am

Originally posted by Piggy:

Thankz Greg,,,sorry, I normally have a long fuse...appreciate all you have been doing this week to get all this squared away... I've known you and your Astros jersey since 2004. You've ALWAYS been patient with me. This week is getting the best of you, though. I'm blaming it on the broken ankle!! :D You deal with life and death in the military, so this seems trivial in the grand scheme of things, but dammit we're going to get this right. We think today's move will help secure Live Scoring better for everyone, so hopefully the two hours of pain will result in positive gain.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

KJ Duke

Live Scoring

Post by KJ Duke » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:03 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

quote:Originally posted by alang:

I thought it was working pretty good last night, but they messed with it today. It should be correct now. We updated stats into a table that will allow live scoring to be more reliable moving forward. Sorry for the hassles this afternoon. [/QUOTE]It's working, and the ratios appear correct too.

wizardbw

Live Scoring

Post by wizardbw » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:07 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:

quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

I thought it was working pretty good last night, but they messed with it today. It should be correct now. We updated stats into a table that will allow live scoring to be more reliable moving forward. Sorry for the hassles this afternoon. [/QUOTE]It's working, and the ratios appear correct too.
[/QUOTE]I only see the weekly and yearly stats, don't see the daily stats.

JamesH

Live Scoring

Post by JamesH » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:08 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:

[/QUOTE]Not working for me. I get no daily stats for any of the players I had play already today. They've been Fanball'd.

hermsmeyer

Live Scoring

Post by hermsmeyer » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:57 am

Under live scoring the Daily Points link is misspelled.

NorCalAtlFan

Live Scoring

Post by NorCalAtlFan » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:59 am

Originally posted by hermsmeyer:

Under live scoring the Daily Points link is misspelled. Lol. that about sums everything up.

JamesH

Live Scoring

Post by JamesH » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:00 am

Originally posted by hermsmeyer:

Under live scoring the Daily Points link is misspelled. I thought Ponits was a Fanball creation. Like there own stat. Now I find out it's a misspelling. What a disappointment! :rolleyes: Just one of the many indications that they do things willy nilly. No testing and checking of work. Pathetic.

Greg Ambrosius

Live Scoring

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:45 am

Originally posted by Jules Winnfield:

quote:Originally posted by KJ Duke:

[/QUOTE]Not working for me. I get no daily stats for any of the players I had play already today. They've been Fanball'd.
[/QUOTE]Okay, it sure seems like Live Scoring is working better since the updates were added. I asked Jules to use Firefox and he/she (??) said it's working fine now.

Everyone, if you can use Firefox I'm pretty sure the Live Scoring will work. IT said it is working on IE 6.0, 7.0 and 8.0, but a few folks still have had a few problems. If that's still the case, let me know and if we have to individually walk through what is happening we will.

Live Scoring is something that is NEVER perfect. Trust me, the number of people who bitched about it with STATS was the same. I think Z still hates STATS over that. We have made some changes that we think should solve our earlier problems with IE and the speed of loading the categories.

Hell, Yahoo struggled with Live Scoring out of the gate this week and had millions of fantasy players upset. We're not taking delight in that, just pointing out that it happens. We sincerely want everyone to have Live Scoring and the Live Standings on Live Scoring puts it all in one spot for you.

Contact us if you're still having problems, but I'm glad to see Jules is seeing Live Scoring now. Try FIREFOX if you can. Upload the newest Flash on Internet Explorer if you can. If after those two things it still doesn't work, contact us. We'll do all we can to get this going because others are able to see Live Scoring now.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

wizardbw

Live Scoring

Post by wizardbw » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:52 am

I'm using Firefox and still not seeing the dailies.

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

quote:Originally posted by Jules Winnfield:

quote:Originally posted by KJ Duke:

[/QUOTE]Okay, it sure seems like Live Scoring is working better since the updates were added. I asked Jules to use Firefox and he/she (??) said it's working fine now.

Everyone, if you can use Firefox I'm pretty sure the Live Scoring will work. IT said it is working on IE 6.0, 7.0 and 8.0, but a few folks still have had a few problems. If that's still the case, let me know and if we have to individually walk through what is happening we will.

Live Scoring is something that is NEVER perfect. Trust me, the number of people who bitched about it with STATS was the same. I think Z still hates STATS over that. We have made some changes that we think should solve our earlier problems with IE and the speed of loading the categories.

Hell, Yahoo struggled with Live Scoring out of the gate this week and had millions of fantasy players upset. We're not taking delight in that, just pointing out that it happens. We sincerely want everyone to have Live Scoring and the Live Standings on Live Scoring puts it all in one spot for you.

Contact us if you're still having problems, but I'm glad to see Jules is seeing Live Scoring now. Try FIREFOX if you can. Upload the newest Flash on Internet Explorer if you can. If after those two things it still doesn't work, contact us. We'll do all we can to get this going because others are able to see Live Scoring now.
[/QUOTE]

Oaktown

Live Scoring

Post by Oaktown » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:29 am

Live Scoring not working in $250 SAT....odd, working in every other league.