NY $650 Leagues

JerseyPaul

NY $650 Leagues

Post by JerseyPaul » Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:43 am

So far we have 14, 6 mixed, 4 NL, 4 AL. Do I see a merger in our future? Looks like the apples and oranges may have to join the fruit salad.

By the way, if that does happen, I move that the starting time be moved to a very convenient noon, or something like that. That will make it easier for everybody.

Greg Ambrosius

NY $650 Leagues

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:10 am

There's still three weeks left for signups and New Yorkers tend to join these things at the last minute. I'm not giving up hope just yet. I can't believe that as intense as last year's $1,250 AL Auction League was that we can't fill that one up again. And doing a $650 AL league seemed like a no-brainer at the time, as well as a $650 Mixed Auction League. Hold tight, JP, as I still predict several full leagues in New York.

But you are correct, if there is a merger and everyone agrees to a middle ground starting time, we'll be ready. I didn't want to propose that before because it makes it impossible for everyone to plan ahead. As of now, the schedule remains the same and I still expect to fill up several auction leagues in New York.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

fandango

NY $650 Leagues

Post by fandango » Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:19 am

Originally posted by JerseyPaul:

So far we have 14, 6 mixed, 4 NL, 4 AL. Do I see a merger in our future? Looks like the apples and oranges may have to join the fruit salad.

By the way, if that does happen, I move that the starting time be moved to a very convenient noon, or something like that. That will make it easier for everybody. JP, dont panic....the league will be there....havent seen your name on the NFBC Big event yet...whats the matter, you couldnt use $100,000....seems like you are on a roll, or maybe not.