NFBC Rooms Available In Las Vegas

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:53 pm

I just wanted to let everyone who is still thinking about drafting in Las Vegas know that we have a limited supply of rooms downtown if you need them. I don't want anyone to NOT join because they couldn't find a room. Tom Elias has been good enough to secure 30 rooms at $85 a night on Friday and Saturday at Union Plaza and $65 on Wednesday-Thursday for our poker tournament. First-come, first-serve, whether you're playing or not. Poker will be served there on Saturday night, so you can go right up to your room afterwards.

Anyway, contact me if you need more information and I'll forward the code number. I don't want to post it here for non-NFBC members because rooms are virtually impossible to find that weekend in Las Vegas. It should be a wild and crazy weekend in Sin City.

And feel free to sign up for the poker tournament online. Tom is asking for a $35 deposit and we'll secure a private game at Union Plaza. Thanks everyone and enjoy.

By the way, we have space for 150 participants in Las Vegas and we have 118 signups right now. We are currently advertising heavily on KENO Radio in Las Vegas for the next three weeks and hope to draw some locals to the big event. I should be live on that station three times a week for the next three weeks, so hopefully that will help as well. We're so close to 300 that we didn't want to skimp on the advertising and we'll see if this gets us die-hards in Vegas to come out and play.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Sack

Post by Sack » Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:28 am

Like a shark that smells blood in the water, Greg A makes his final push to swallow up that elusive 300 goal. Bragging rights sure to follow in only year #2. For all of us, it means that it is harder to WIN the 100,000k but at least we'll GET our draft spot quicker! Nice job Greg & Tom.

baseballweenie

Post by baseballweenie » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:09 am

I agree -- great job!

A sincere "Thank you!" to all involved!

Captain Hook

Post by Captain Hook » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:18 am

Guys if you need a room - jump on this - only 30 rooms left at $75 per night is a bargain.

Captain Hook

Post by Captain Hook » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:19 pm

bump - rooms still available for cheap