Looking For Facilitators In Chicago and Vegas

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:33 am

Looking to make an extra $100? Do you know someone who does? Well we have a way for you to do so as we're looking for more draft facilitators in Chicago and Las Vegas.

We are well-stocked in New York, but we could use a little more help in the Windy City and Sin City, so if you're interested or know someone who would want to help please let us know.

Again, we'll pay $100 for each league. If people wanted to work multiple days, that would be great and we'll pay the additional $100 for each draft/auction they work.

So if you can help us out or know someone who can please get in touch with myself or Greg. Here is our contact info:

Greg: 715 445-4612 ext. 284/[email protected]

Tom: 715 445-4612 ext. 653/[email protected]

Thanks in advance.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Bull Pen Pugs

Post by Bull Pen Pugs » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:59 am

Tom

Im bringing my wife to Chicago. What role would she need to do and could she be in my league if so?

Although she doesnt have a clue about baseball, maybe i could get her to wear a tight shirt and high shorts? :eek:

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:44 am

Originally posted by Venom:

Tom

Im bringing my wife to Chicago. What role would she need to do and could she be in my league if so?

Although she doesnt have a clue about baseball, maybe i could get her to wear a tight shirt and high shorts? :eek: LOL - that's an awesome post, Venom

I think you nailed the primary qualifications, hehe

Dyv
Just Some Guy

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:49 am

Originally posted by Venom:

Tom

Although she doesnt have a clue about baseball, maybe i could get her to wear a tight shirt and high shorts? :eek: That is an awesome post. I'm sorry I didn't see it until now.

Seriously, if she's interested in facilitating we can make sure she works your league -- that won't be a problem. Send me an e-mail or give me a call and we can talk about this more. Thanks.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:52 am

Just to add we're still looking for facilitators in both cities. So if you're interested or know someone who is, please get in touch with Greg or myself so we can work out all of the details.

Thanks.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich