Fanball Offering Exclusive NFBC SnapDraft Games

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:06 am

Fanball is proud to announce the launch of the new SnapDraft, the top daily play fantasy game. Now SnapDraft offers the ability to create private contests, challenge other players to head-to-head contests including the top players on the leaderboards, and also play in public leagues and win cash.

NFBC/NFFC will be offering 10-team, $100 entry private SnapDraft MLB contests exclusively for our members. The contest is winner-take-all with the top team taking home $900.

A link to the first contest will be posted on the message board this evening, and the deadline to enter is 3:40 p.m. ET on Wednesday, June 16. The contest will use all MLB games played on Wednesday. We only have spots reserved for the first 10 people, so remember to check the boards after 7:00 p.m. ET this evening and click on the invite link if you would like to take part.

The SnapDraft MLB rosters are comprised of 10 starters (2 P, 1 C, 1 1B, 1 2B, 1 3B, 1 SS, 3 OF) and a $27 million salary cap using a points-based scoring system. Click here for full contest rules: http://snapdraft.fanball.com/contests/rules_controller

Remember to check the boards after 7:00 p.m. ET this evening for the contest invite!
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

waiverwire

Post by waiverwire » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:21 am

Count me in!

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:21 pm

Here's the link:

http://snapdraft.fanball.com/contests/c ... 60600a600a

Remember you MUST enter by 3:40 ET tomorrow in order to participate? $900 winner-take-all if the contest fills with 10 people.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

FFBL23

Post by FFBL23 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:33 pm

TK,

Where can you find how many people are signed up?? Thanks.

Kevin

waiverwire

Post by waiverwire » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:34 pm

Because of the special format (private, multiplayer) I'm not sure you can tell how many are in until you enter. Right now there are only three of us though.

Tom - is prize pool guaranteed or will it cancel if it doesn't fill?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:42 am

I'm not sure of the answers to these questions guys but I've asked Seth Trachtman on our staff to come in and help with any questions you have. He's working directly on the SnapDraft game.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

waiverwire

Post by waiverwire » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:01 am

Another minor issue. Not sure if this will affect others or not. I tried to go back into my team and uncheck the setting that allows the entry to be moved to another contest if this one doesn't fill. For some reason it's not saving the change...whenever I go back in, it is still checked. I do not want the entry moved to another contest if this one doesn't run...reported it to support, but figured I should put it here too.

waiverwire

Post by waiverwire » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:24 am

For those who can't see how many are entered, we're up to 4. Let's get 6 more...I'm looking forward to collecting $900 tonight.

Heels

Post by Heels » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:25 am

Originally posted by waiverwire:

For those who can't see how many are entered, we're up to 4. Let's get 6 more...I'm looking forward to collecting $900 tonight. I entered but now I can't find my way back into the contest. How do I access it?

waiverwire

Post by waiverwire » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:31 am

Heels - At the top of the screen, next to your name, there's a down arrow. Clicking on that gives you a bunch of options. Choose 'contests' to see all contests you're entered in (plus history).

Heels

Post by Heels » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:41 am

Heels - At the top of the screen, next to your name, there's a down arrow. Clicking on that gives you a bunch of options. Choose 'contests' to see all contests you're entered in (plus history). Thanks for the help, that arrow doesnt appear on my screen although I can click on it. The new snapdraft site may be a lot prettier but is not as easy to use or functional as the old site.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:54 am

Hey guys, if you're having any issues please contact Hugh Jessiman by phone (314 974 6622) or email ([email protected]). He'll get you all the help you need.

We're close to filling up this league so if you want to dive in, now's a great time. Sign up and let's have some NFBC SnapDraft fun.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Hjessi

Post by Hjessi » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:41 am

Originally posted by Heels:

quote:Originally posted by waiverwire:

Heels - At the top of the screen, next to your name, there's a down arrow. Clicking on that gives you a bunch of options. Choose 'contests' to see all contests you're entered in (plus history). Thanks for the help, that arrow doesnt appear on my screen although I can click on it. The new snapdraft site may be a lot prettier but is not as easy to use or functional as the old site. [/QUOTE]Hi Heels. Do you see the down arrow next to your name?
General Manager
SnapDraft

Heels

Post by Heels » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:12 am

Originally posted by Hjessi:

quote:Originally posted by Heels:

quote:Originally posted by waiverwire:

Heels - At the top of the screen, next to your name, there's a down arrow. Clicking on that gives you a bunch of options. Choose 'contests' to see all contests you're entered in (plus history). Thanks for the help, that arrow doesnt appear on my screen although I can click on it. The new snapdraft site may be a lot prettier but is not as easy to use or functional as the old site. [/QUOTE]Hi Heels. Do you see the down arrow next to your name?
[/QUOTE]No. But if I scroll over where it should be I can click on it and the drop box comes down.

waiverwire

Post by waiverwire » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:14 am

Hjessi - I sent you an email with two questions/issues a few hours ago. Take a look when you get a chance.

Hjessi

Post by Hjessi » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:57 am

Hjessi - I sent you an email with two questions/issues a few hours ago. Take a look when you get a chance. waiverwire- Sorry for delay in getting back to you. Have not received e-mail. Looking into where it might have gone. For short term send outside e-mail to me at [email protected] Thanks, Hugh
General Manager
SnapDraft