Chicago Owners

Gordon Gekko

Chicago Owners

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:41 pm

Don't be shy. If three Chicago NFBC main event owners post here that they want me to draft in Chicago, I will seriously consider it. Actually, I'll go one step further. I'll talk with Team Gekko, and make sure all of our travel plan are "good to go", and I'll be there.

Time to put your money where your mouth is...If you really want to compete against me, now is the time to tell me. The stage is yours...

Vote#1:

Originally posted by Plymouth:

Come on Gordon, come on down to Chicago, we would welcome your highness there. That makes one vote. There must be others looking for a laugh....... Need two more votes

fandango

Chicago Owners

Post by fandango » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:33 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

Don't be shy. If three Chicago NFBC main event owners post here that they want me to draft in Chicago, I will seriously consider it. Actually, I'll go one step further. I'll talk with Team Gekko, and make sure all of our travel plan are "good to go", and I'll be there.

Time to put your money where your mouth is...If you really want to compete against me, now is the time to tell me. The stage is yours...

Vote#1:

quote:Originally posted by Plymouth:

Come on Gordon, come on down to Chicago, we would welcome your highness there. That makes one vote. There must be others looking for a laugh....... Need two more votes [/QUOTE]i would like gekko to draft in NYC so i can personally beat him! and make it known to all!

Chest Rockwell

Chicago Owners

Post by Chest Rockwell » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:17 am

Can you imagine how void this guy's life is of any real meaning or satisfaction that he has to do these things to get attention.

Maybe if we all just post Mark you are the man we wish we were you he would just go away.

I am sorry your mom didn't hug you enough Mark.

Gordon Gekko

Chicago Owners

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:46 am

Originally posted by Chest Rockwell:

Can you imagine how void this guy's life is of any real meaning or satisfaction that he has to do these things to get attention.

Maybe if we all just post Mark you are the man we wish we were you he would just go away.

I am sorry your mom didn't hug you enough Mark. with every post you make about me, you give even more attention. thank you for your support

Gordon Gekko

Chicago Owners

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:47 am

chicago owners...come out, come out, wherever you are

Plymouth

Chicago Owners

Post by Plymouth » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:48 am

Geez Gordon, I seem to be having trouble attracting votes to get you to come to Chicago but it is still early, maybe today. I am not sure of they don't want to compete with you or just don't deem you and yours worthy competition and are ignoring your request?

JAR

Chicago Owners

Post by JAR » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:16 am

I'd welcome you Chicago.. always good to have a few patsies in a draft. See you there!

[ March 04, 2005, 08:18 AM: Message edited by: JAR ]

Head 2 Head

Chicago Owners

Post by Head 2 Head » Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:28 am

GG - I would welcome "The Smack Leader Extraodinaire" to the Windy City. I came to play with the best and based purely on postings (the mixture of brutal honesty and honestly brutal) you are the best. Hope to see U and there.

Chicago: Sheep capital of the NFBC & home of the 2005 Overall Champion.
"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." - Winston Churchill

Plymouth

Chicago Owners

Post by Plymouth » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:49 am

OK Gordon, it looks like we have more then 3 votes, when can we expect your sign-up and arrival?

Walla Walla

Chicago Owners

Post by Walla Walla » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:20 am

Gekko won't do Chicago. Too far from his mom.

I've got money involved in one team in Chicago.

A sure thing there. Gekko couldn't deal with that.

Gordon Gekko

Chicago Owners

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:28 am

busy day today. gekko is confirmed in chicago. someone please meet me at the airport friday night with a limo. thanks.

Gordon Gekko

Chicago Owners

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:31 am

Originally posted by :

Gekko,

come to Chicago, i will be there. i was in football auction with you (the guy from Ky that had no RB's -Midway Bolts). your competitiveness and ego make this event more fun. thanks. i look forward to seeing you there.

Gordon Gekko

Chicago Owners

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:34 am

Originally posted by Walla Walla:

Gekko won't do Chicago. Too far from his mom. my mom is my co-manager

Plymouth

Chicago Owners

Post by Plymouth » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:31 pm

Now Gordon, you know honesty is always the best policy, when can we see your name under that Chicago banner? I would hate to think that you would not be telling us the truth, after all, we believe everything you say. Don't you trust us for that Limo?

Plymouth

Chicago Owners

Post by Plymouth » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:34 pm

Gordon, I just saw Tom's post that you are confirmed in Chicago. What fun awaits us all. See you there buddy.

Gordon Gekko

Chicago Owners

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:09 pm

Originally posted by Plymouth:

What fun awaits us all. See you there buddy. not sure how much fun it will be for everyone. i'm going there to take your money. the draft is a business trip. if i wanted to have some fun while i draft, i woulda went to vegas.