Who Plans On Tracking Their Draft/Auction On An Excel Spreadsheet?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:21 am

Are any of you guys planning on tracking your drafts and/or auctions on an excel spreadsheet? If so, you could help us enter the rosters in a more timely fashion. All you would need to do is supply us with the spreadsheet from your draft or auction and we will send the info to STATS. They will drop it in and just like that your league will be up and running. It will save us quite a bit of time and most importantly it will enable you guys to have access to your leagues much more quickly.

If you're interested, all we would ask is that you list the players by full names so that there isn't any guesswork on STATS' part as to which player was selected and all that. You could then send me an e-mail at any point after the draft and before Monday March 21st (that is the day we'll be entering the leagues manually here). So the more folks willing to help the quicker we'll get this done and the quicker you guys can start checking your leagues out.

So if you're interested let me know either in this thread or you can send me an e-mail ([email protected]). All I'll need is your full name so we can keep a list of who will be helping in which leagues in each city. I'll keep the list for Chicago and make sure Greg and Rocky have their lists for Vegas and New York so we can touch base with the folks willing to help before the drafts and auctions begin.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:51 am

We've already got one person who's volunteered to track four leagues out in Vegas. That's good to see.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:03 am

Shameless bump to the top just to serve as a reminder.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Rototitan

Post by Rototitan » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:45 am

You've got me down for Vegas, right?

Cooperstown

Post by Cooperstown » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:11 pm

Tom, did you get my Email? If my program works according to plan, you can use it for the Chicago league I'm in. No guarantees though.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:37 am

Originally posted by Rototitan:

You've got me down for Vegas, right? Is that you, Henry? If so, then yup I got your e-mail. Thanks.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:38 am

Originally posted by coops:

Tom, did you get my Email? If my program works according to plan, you can use it for the Chicago league I'm in. No guarantees though. Yup I got your e-mail. I'm keeping a list and I'll make sure Greg and Rocky have a copy for Vegas and NY and I'll be checking with whoever can help us in Chicago before the auction and drafts to see where things are at.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:39 am

Just curious but aren't you guys getting my e-mails because I did reply. We do have a rather ... interesting ... IT setup so it's possible I replied and you guys never received an e-mail from me. But I did reply. I didn't want you to think I was leaving you hanging.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Rototitan

Post by Rototitan » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:07 pm

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:

quote:Originally posted by Rototitan:

You've got me down for Vegas, right? Is that you, Henry? If so, then yup I got your e-mail. Thanks. [/QUOTE]Yeah Tom, I got your e-mail message, its just that you said Greg is in charge of Vegas. Just making sure.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:10 pm

Originally posted by Rototitan:

quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:

quote:Originally posted by Rototitan:

You've got me down for Vegas, right? Is that you, Henry? If so, then yup I got your e-mail. Thanks. [/QUOTE]Yeah Tom, I got your e-mail message, its just that you said Greg is in charge of Vegas. Just making sure.
[/QUOTE]I'm glad you got my e-mail. Yup Greg will be handling everything in Vegas, but I'll supply him with a list of the people who have voluntered to keep track of the auctions and drafts for us so he'll be able to meet up with everyone before things begin. Or if you want to track him down just to let him know you'll be helping us out that would be great too. The same goes for the folks helping out in Chicago and NY. Things get pretty hectic before everything gets started, but don't be shy about finding me in Chicago and Rocky in NY just to let us know that you'll be helping us out.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Cooperstown

Post by Cooperstown » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:21 pm

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:

Just curious but aren't you guys getting my e-mails because I did reply. We do have a rather ... interesting ... IT setup so it's possible I replied and you guys never received an e-mail from me. But I did reply. I didn't want you to think I was leaving you hanging. Tom, I did get it. I forgot I sent you the email from home and I don't visit that account as often as my work one.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:57 am

Bumping this up to see if we can get some more help this weekend.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

cfolson

Post by cfolson » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:20 am

I'll be tracking all of my leagues, but I don't guarantee that they will be error-free.

Clark Olson

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:23 am

Thanks Clark. Feel free to get in touch with Greg before all of those leagues get started just to let him know you can help out.

For all those who are interested, even if you don't get a chance to let any of us know onsite you can e-mail me your Excel spreadsheets at any point prior to Monday (or bright and early Monday AM). Again, my e-mail address is [email protected].

Thanks again to all those who can help us out here. It will definitely get you guys up and running in a much quicker fashion if we get a lot of help here.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

metsfan

Post by metsfan » Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:49 am

I will do my best to track the NY/Chicago $650 Mixed Auction, if I have the info I will e-mail you over the weekend.