Slow Draft Auto pick problems...

meanguy

Post by meanguy » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:47 am

Any word on when this will be fixed? Most of the league members are unable to set their picks to auto. After we click auto and leave, we arrive back to find auto was somehow switched back off. Major problem.

JohnP

Post by JohnP » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:10 am

Better yet would be the feature that has been talked about for what seems like a year already - auto pick for one pick option. Most teams are unwilling to go on auto for fear of several quick picks and being stuck on auto for the second pick. Any update on the implementation of this feature? It would be a very nice addition to the slow draft experience.

Rog

Post by Rog » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:37 am

click auto and dont x out of the room just minimize the window that is how I have been doing it for the slow draft #1

Geoffrey Stein

Post by Geoffrey Stein » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:42 am

Originally posted by meanguy:

Any word on when this will be fixed? Most of the league members are unable to set their picks to auto. After we click auto and leave, we arrive back to find auto was somehow switched back off. Major problem. Is this an issue others are seeing? This is the first I've heard about it...

There are auto-select picks being made in each and every draft, so I'm curious as to if this is a widespread problem.
Geoffrey Stein - (No Longer)Senior Editor, Fanball.com (R.I.P.)
[email protected]
AIM: gstein729

meanguy

Post by meanguy » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:23 am

Originally posted by Geoffrey Stein:

quote:Originally posted by meanguy:

Any word on when this will be fixed? Most of the league members are unable to set their picks to auto. After we click auto and leave, we arrive back to find auto was somehow switched back off. Major problem. Is this an issue others are seeing? This is the first I've heard about it...

There are auto-select picks being made in each and every draft, so I'm curious as to if this is a widespread problem.
[/QUOTE]It is. I'm in #4 and if you check thw chat logs the owners have been talking about the problem for over 35 rounds now. i guess no one reported it. Also, I just started SD #6 and anotehr ownwer with the # 2 spot logged on and said that he had the same problem( he set up auto, but it did not work so he was on the clock for severl hours before he realized). he also mentioned he had the same problem in another SD he is involved in.

low talkers

Post by low talkers » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:12 am

I've had a problem with the auto-draft button a couple of times. If you check auto-draft, and stay logged in, it does not seem to be a problem. But, a couple times, I have been on a public computer while travelling, I have to log off when I leave, and auto-draft has not worked. (that just happened twice to me, it has also worked fine a couple of times to check auto and then log off)

robotur

Post by robotur » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:33 am

yep had the same problem.
ac

Geoffrey Stein

Post by Geoffrey Stein » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:02 am

I've sent the problem into tech. Hopefully, we can get that corrected soon.

Thanks, guys.
Geoffrey Stein - (No Longer)Senior Editor, Fanball.com (R.I.P.)
[email protected]
AIM: gstein729

Surrender Dorothy

Post by Surrender Dorothy » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:43 am

Geoff,

I have had the problem come up for me probably 5-7 times across two different drafts.

i click the check box by auto, wait, look, listen, double check that box is still checked, triple check, wait some more, and then, after making sure the box is definitely checked, I tentatively close the draft room and go about my other business.

About 5-7 times so far the auto has failed to work...

BEF

Post by BEF » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:03 am

Originally posted by Geoffrey Stein:

Is this an issue others are seeing? This is the first I've heard about it..

I reported an auto draft problem in SD#3 on 12/24, so this has been an ongoing problem for at least ten days.
"There is but one game and that game is baseball." – John McGraw