Diamond Challenge

Timcards

Diamond Challenge

Post by Timcards » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:38 am

Originally posted by Jim Christie:

quote:Originally posted by Timcards:

Greg, I was hopeful a few weeks ago but now I'm feeling like it's getting too late. There are other options and although I'm one of the few waiting to see what happens with Charlie there are many who have already decided to move on. If something is going to happen it needs to happen quickly. You may want to read between the lines; I will remain patient [/QUOTE]Jim, while I will wait to see how it plays out there are many others who are beginning to move on. I have confidence in playing a game with Charlie running it but if too much time ticks away the horses will be out of the barn.

Greg Ambrosius

Diamond Challenge

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:19 am

Originally posted by Timcards:

Greg, I was hopeful a few weeks ago but now I'm feeling like it's getting too late. There are other options and although I'm one of the few waiting to see what happens with Charlie there are many who have already decided to move on. If something is going to happen it needs to happen quickly. Everybody has to make their own decisions. I think everyone understands that. It's no different than waiting for the NFBC to return. Do what you think is best for you in 2011. Good luck Tim.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

lschechter

Diamond Challenge

Post by lschechter » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Some of the horses will be out of the barn, but not all. There's a lot of time left.

Cocktails and Dreams

Diamond Challenge

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:34 pm

I suggest playing the challenge game that Larry doesn't play. They only pay first place once most of the time.

Glenneration X

Diamond Challenge

Post by Glenneration X » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:36 am

If the Charlie everyone is referencing is the Charlie I met at last year's Atlantic City drafts, I'm rooting for him to succeed here. I only met him the one weekend, but he impressed me as a very nice guy who's passionate about this sport and game. From what I also understand, he pretty much invented this game. I wish him well.

I'm not playing the Diamond Challenge this year (in any of it's forms), but I did try it the last two years. The first year I finished 3rd in my league, the 2nd year not nearly as well. Both years, I thought it was a fun game.

Good luck to everyone who is passionate about this game. Great games can and should survive difficult circumstances, look at the NFBC.

Glenn

Sebadiah23

Diamond Challenge

Post by Sebadiah23 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:04 am

Yeah, it's that Charlie. I met him that day as well. Great guy.
We drove 22 miles, country around Farmington. Signs started appearing. THE MOST PHOTOGRAPHED BARN IN AMERICA. Cars,tour bus,cameras;postcards sold.

No one sees the barn,

They are taking pictures of taking pictures
-Don DeLillo
@Sebadiah23, IG:sebadiah26

Juan LYB

Diamond Challenge

Post by Juan LYB » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:46 pm

Whatever is going on with the remnants of DC, I'll wait it out. If it's Charlie or anybody I'd trust, they've got at least one team from me...