Good Job Greg and Tom!

Walla Walla

Good Job Greg and Tom!

Post by Walla Walla » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:15 am

You guys are the best! See you in Las Vegas Greg. Tom won't be able to say thanks to you in person. But thanks for all the work!

eddiejag

Good Job Greg and Tom!

Post by eddiejag » Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:11 am

You guys did do it, and a great job. I wont see either of you but thank you , nobody does it better. eddiejag
EDWARD J GILLIS

Greg Ambrosius

Good Job Greg and Tom!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:24 am

No reason to thank us, guys. This was a labor of love and the best part lies ahead. Everyone involved made this happen for the second straight year and we've established the premiere high-stakes baseball contest in just two years. Tom and I are a bit relieved that everything worked out the way it did in all three cities, but honestly we're as excited for the drafts as you guys are. This should be an unforgettable week, from the NL Auction Leagues on Friday morning to the NFBC Ultimate Leagues on Sunday. We'll have more surprises coming soon (mid-season online leagues anyone?), so stay tuned. Save your praises and just keep studying. D-Day will be here sooner than you think.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Tom Kessenich

Good Job Greg and Tom!

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:37 pm

Greg's right, we know we have a great event here in terms of the way we have things structured, but the key to all of this is you guys. I don't know what our final retention percentage is going to end up being, but I believe we're going to be well above 70 percent. To have that many folks coming back from last year as well as the terrific number of new participants speaks volumes for our event. You guys are the greatest promotional aspect that we have. Your loyalty and passion for this event has been wonderful since Day 1.

It's fun to work hard on anything you believe in. And obviously Greg and I believe strongly in the NFBC (and the NFFC). We know we have something special here and that makes it fun to keep pushing forward and getting bigger and better every year. But it's also fun to work hard when you know that not only is the product top of the line but so are the participants as well. I know Greg, Rocky and myself are going to be spending a lot of time thanking all of you guys in our respective cities next weekend but I want to send out a preliminary thanks as well.

You guys really are the best. The numbers this year in the NFBC are further proof of that.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich