Question about Stat service

Cellar Dwellers

Post by Cellar Dwellers » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:34 pm

Greg- Were you ever able to find out if we can have the FAAB bids setup so, that we don't have to kill the whole thread of bids we put in, if we just want to make a change on one of the bids? Thanks, could save a lot of time if that's implemented.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:47 am

This "glitch" was fixed for football--it was actually quite simple to make changes (click, correct and go). I assume that the same system will be used for baseball.

Speaking of football, where were you this fall? :D

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:47 am

Yes, the setup for football was much better, but we had a few suggestions since then that I believe STATS added to make it even better still. But please provide any comments and suggestions to me through the boards or via e-mail if you try out the system and still want to tweak it for the better. STATS has been great about implementing changes and we obviously realize that if we can cut out some of the time it takes for you to make your weekly FAAB bids that it will just be a more useful and enjoyable experience for you going forward. I know that each owner makes several conditional bids each week and thus it makes sense for us to get that right and eliminate the "double time" for you guys.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius