Fantasy Jungle endorsement

superpion

Fantasy Jungle endorsement

Post by superpion » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:53 am

First off, I want to acknowledge as I already have with Greg, that the NFBC has done an incredible job of becoming the industry's 800 lb gorilla in a very short amount of time. When it comes to live fantasy baseball events, the NFBC is simply awesome.

That being said, I am somewhat of a fantasy sports junkie and I feel compelled to endorse the company that I believe offers the premiere online high stakes baseball competition: The Fantasy Jungle (www.fantasyjungle.com). They are in their second full year of business with this upcoming baseball season being their 5th major sports competition offering (previously 2 football seasons, 1 other baseball season and the current NBA season).

Their contest offers a unique scoring system, its owners are fantasy sports junkies in their own right and they have consistently provided excellent service and quick payouts. They have multiple draft dates:

Draft 1- Saturday, March 26th at 6 PM EST.

Draft 2- Wednesday, March 30th at 8:30 PM EST.

Draft 3- Saturday, April 2nd at 6 PM EST.

So, if you are as pumped up about the NFBC event as I am and you are looking to avoid the post-draft blues, here is an opportunity to get your "fix" one more time.