I'm Waiting For You In Las Vegas

Greg Ambrosius

I'm Waiting For You In Las Vegas

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:14 pm

Okay, the Boss is live in Las Vegas! Every NFBC league appears to be full, with the exception of one spot in the NL Auction League ($650 entry fee) in Las Vegas. Somebody grab that and join us for that 9 a.m. auction on Friday.

It's mid-60s in Las Vegas today and not a cloud in the sky. I haven't seen blue skies like this in months. Spring is in the air, Las Vegas Boulevard is already full and NASCAR fans were seen leaving the Las Vegas Airport in droves. Every guy on my flight from Minneapolis was coming for this construction expo out here. Be ready to talk about lugnuts when you get out here.

Okay, who's joining me out here? :D The weather forecast looks good everywhere for the weekend, so let's get it on. I'm at 702-239-9449 if anyone needs me tonight, but I'll be tied up over the next two days at the Fantasy Sports Trade Conference. We'll have a record group of 170+ industry executives for that, so I'll be out of touch for two days. NFBC members who get in on Thursday can come down to Brasilia 1&2 and watch the FSTA AL-only and NL-only Expert Leagues (drafts) around 4:30. Should be fun and the bar will be open.

You can buy me a drink!!! :D
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius