CBS Daily Roto $ League Needs Owners

The Duker

CBS Daily Roto $ League Needs Owners

Post by The Duker » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:48 am

So many people so few good leagues....

I started a league this year very early and we have already had the draft. But a number of people trying to get in wound up forming a waiting list because of the interest in the league..

The waiting list now has 8 guys, some from the nfbc draft. We are looking for a minimum of 15 teams to start a second league based on the following rules. Tough fun league for competitive guys and a modest fee.

The following should answer most if not all your questions.

The league would be a 6 by 6 roto with a flat fee of 75 bucks and no transactions fees.

The categories are hr, rbis, ba, sb, obp, and rs; w, k, era, s, h, and rto.

Daily pickups prior to noon eastern std time, and waiver priority based on your last claim.

15 active hitters, 2 c, 1b, 2b, ss, 3b, ci, mi, 2 u, 5 of, 10 p (6 sp, 4 rp)

10 reserves, who can be minors, allow for 5 dl spots.

The rest is gravy since it is a flat fee. Free trading system enabled by owners. Reversal only by trade committee for collusion. Payout all goes to winners. No hidden service fees.

Must have daily dsl access and previous history of reliability in roto ball.

Draft Date Sunday nite March 27 at 8 pm eastern standard. Payment in advance by Pay Pal. or check if you cant do paypal.

It is a salaried keeper league with auctions starting the second year. You get 15 keepers and the first year you use a snake draft with the players assigned a salary by the round they are chosen in, from 32 the first round to 28 the second, down to 2 bucks for the 25th round.

Please respond by private email to [email protected] today if you are interested. I will send you an invitation.

I will let everyone know whether the Waiting List is sufficient to start a new league on its own.

Hope you all did great in the nfbc, not that great just ok great. I wanted to do great great.

And hey last year I had Mauer break a knee opening day. And today I heard that Buehrle broke his foot already.

Greg, can I have my money back :) ?
Norm 'Duke' Kent