What are the chances?

Spyhunter

What are the chances?

Post by Spyhunter » Tue May 10, 2005 7:33 am

What do people think. Is my team doomed? What are the chances of my team making a comeback? Currently am in 10th place with strong pitching and anemic offense. LaRoche's recent recovery and Abreu coming out of his slow power hitting start have helped, but I am still trying to solve my catching and SS issues. If Berkman can play regularly, that will help, and if Sosa can turn it on, that would be huge.

C Bengie Molina

C David Ross

1B Richie Sexson

2B Bret Boone

3B Ryan Freel

SS Jason Bartlett

OF Dave Roberts

OF Jim Edmonds

OF Sammy Sosa

OF Bobby Abreu

OF Ichiro Suzuki

MI Russ Adams

CI Adam LaRoche

UTL Lance Berkman

P Jon Lieber

P Chris Capuano

P Jeremy Bonderman

P Zack Greinke

P Aaron Heilman

P Noah Lowry

P Mariano Rivera

P Yhency Brazoban

P Jose Mesa

CURRENT BENCH

SS Marco Scutaro

MI Tony Womack <- Sat him for more power/rbis in Russ Adams or Barlett...

UTL Scott Hatteberg

P Kevin Brown

P Chris Young <- wish I had him this week in of course!

P Kerry Wood

P Eric Milton

I am currently 207th, which is making me sick to say the least!!!

Spy

Quahogs

What are the chances?

Post by Quahogs » Tue May 10, 2005 9:33 am

Spy,

nah, way to early to bail. At some point you're going to have to make a call about your pitching, looks like W's and K's are going to be a problem so u may want to go the MM route instead of starters for the 5-7 spots and prop up your era and hw. Saves look like between 12-15 pts. There are too many of the all sb no power guys - freel/womack/roberts (sorry i dont know where u are in your league , there are so many variables at play) but it looks like your power guys are below their norms so you'll make up some ground there, just keep in mind u dont want to win sb's by 50 at the expense of power. But overall i dont see any flies on you yet. Keep plugging.

Q