Hello Coops!

Edwards Kings

Hello Coops!

Post by Edwards Kings » Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:11 am

Are you out there? Haven't seen you post in a while! Wazzup!
Baseball is a slow, boring, complex, cerebral game that doesn't lend itself to histrionics. You 'take in' a baseball game, something odd to say about a football or basketball game, with the clock running and the bodies flying.
Charles Krauthammer

Cooperstown

Hello Coops!

Post by Cooperstown » Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:08 am

I'm out there somewhere. It's been so long since I logged in to this message board that I had to look up my user name. I visited a few times and noticed you're pretty active. Will try to keep up.

Anyway, I'm doing great. Wish I could say the same for my team. Hanging in the middle. No excuses. Just a few things I should have known better during the draft. I'm probably right where I should be. Kickin' butt in my local leagues, so there is some redemption.

Thanks for reeling me in. Post you later.

Edwards Kings

Hello Coops!

Post by Edwards Kings » Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:58 am

I know what you mean about being in the middle...I am in the same boat. Been hanging out in the 150's to 180's seemingly forever.

We all have a few things in the draft that we should have done different, but there are a lot of things out there not in our control. I am sure you did not expect Mr. Helton to drop off the face of the earth the first 2 1/2 months of the season. Keep plugging though. There is time for the cream to rise and make a move!

Talk to you soon.
Baseball is a slow, boring, complex, cerebral game that doesn't lend itself to histrionics. You 'take in' a baseball game, something odd to say about a football or basketball game, with the clock running and the bodies flying.
Charles Krauthammer