NFBC Prize Winnings sitting in Fanball account

JaserD

Post by JaserD » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Hi guys,

I have NFBC 2010 prize winnings that I elected to keep as a fanball credit in prep for 2011. With the recent news, I left a message with fanball CS on whether they would cut a check or not (never heard back). I'd like to use this credit against 2011 NFBC signups. Is this still possible? Please advise.

-JaserD

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:13 am

Originally posted by JaserD:

Hi guys,

I have NFBC 2010 prize winnings that I elected to keep as a fanball credit in prep for 2011. With the recent news, I left a message with fanball CS on whether they would cut a check or not (never heard back). I'd like to use this credit against 2011 NFBC signups. Is this still possible? Please advise.

-JaserD No, you can't keep this on account going forward. You will be asked to claim that now as a cash winning and Fanball will cut a check for you shortly. Everyone who won a 2011 Main Event free entry or still had winnings on account will receive an email hopefully today from Fanball telling you how to claim this cash prize and then we'll pay you via check. Congrats and let's get all of those accounts paid out and transitioned to our new company. Thanks.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

JaserD

Post by JaserD » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:29 pm

Thanks for the quick reply Greg!