Hotel Reservations Hyatt O`Hare

wahooblue

Hotel Reservations Hyatt O`Hare

Post by wahooblue » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:07 am

Greg or Tom,

When will the Hyatt O`Hare be honoring the Stats/NFBC code for the room discounts? I am starting to make travel plans and looking to secure the room .Thanks E

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Hotel Reservations Hyatt O`Hare

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:37 am

wahooblue wrote:Greg or Tom,

When will the Hyatt O`Hare be honoring the Stats/NFBC code for the room discounts? I am starting to make travel plans and looking to secure the room .Thanks E
We hope to have that contract signed early next week and then the Hyatt will add that room block. I'll update as soon as we have that done, but I hope it's next week. Thanks. Looking forward to it.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

wahooblue

Post by wahooblue » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:37 pm

Thanks Greg!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:51 am

Okay, we have a signed contract with the O'Hare Hyatt for a limited room block on the weekend of March 30-31. Prices are $99 for single occupancy and $124 for double occupancy. I believe our Code is FANTASY SPORTS EVENT, although it's listed under STATS LLC as the Organization. Try both codes if needed. If you need a room on Thursday or Sunday, let me know because we didn't add in room blocks for those dates but I'm sure we can get similar rates for those days.

Call 847-663-4468. This room block is good through March 1st, so don't delay if you want to get a room there and stay overnite. Thanks all and enjoy. The NFFC guys really liked the Hyatt O'Hare and I'm sure you will too. It's right by O'Hare if you are flying in or right off 294 if you're driving in from the north, south or west. It's a great location. For those of you who remember when we drafted at the Rosemont Convention Center, this hotel is located right there, just to the left.

I'll work on getting some parking passes as well. For football we were able to get discounted parking for anyone who spent the night at the Hyatt. Thanks.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius