Placeholders?

converge241

Placeholders?

Post by converge241 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:41 pm

I used the Search tool and found no results, so looking to ask here -

How exactly are placeholders handled? If we see someone not drafted we can use the placeholder and announce who it is? And specifically how and to who do we announce, the draft room, email Tom&Greg etc?

Thanks in advance!

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Placeholders?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:20 am

converge241 wrote:I used the Search tool and found no results, so looking to ask here -

How exactly are placeholders handled? If we see someone not drafted we can use the placeholder and announce who it is? And specifically how and to who do we announce, the draft room, email Tom&Greg etc?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, that's how you do it. You must then announce it in the league Chat Room. At the end of the draft, we'll need all Placeholders emailed to me. Hopefully someone in each league can send that to us at the end or we'll have to get them individually from each owner. Everyone is responsible for keeping up with the Placeholders and if you take someone who has already been picked we'll have to roll back the pick if that's possible or make a replacement selection later. Try to keep up on the Placeholders everyone.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Captain Hook

Re: Placeholders?

Post by Captain Hook » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:03 am

converge241 wrote:I used the Search tool and found no results, so looking to ask here -

Thanks in advance!
1) Announce via Chat in your draft room
2) Email to Greg