Monday and Friday? Auction Championship League

JediCrusher

Monday and Friday? Auction Championship League

Post by JediCrusher » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:27 pm

I'm a bit confused regarding line up changes. We can change lineups Monday and Friday for the Auction Championship League? I thought it was once a week on Mondays.
Please elaborate.

The weekly deadline for setting your NFBC starting lineup is 6:55 PM ET on Monday. Players who are on teams participating in games with a scheduled start time prior to the Monday deadline at 6:55 PM ET, will be locked 5 minutes before the scheduled start time for their game. No changes involving players on these teams with early games will be allowed after this deadline for their game regardless of whether or not their game actually starts as scheduled.

Once again in 2012, NFBC team owners are allowed to switch out any hitter (or hitters) from their starting lineup and replace him with a hitter from their reserve roster on Fridays. The deadline for doing that is 5 minutes before the start of an early Friday game or at 6:55 pm ET for all players involved in night games. Players who are on teams participating in games with a scheduled start time prior to the 6:55 PM ET deadline will be locked 5 minutes before the scheduled start time for their game. No changes involving players on those teams with early games will be allowed after this deadline for their game regardless of whether or not their game actually starts as scheduled. Pitchers will not be allowed to be moved out of your starting lineup at any time during the season; what is set on Monday remains for the remainder of the week for all pitchers.

Tom Kessenich

Re: Monday and Friday? Auction Championship League

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:56 pm

Jedi, you will set your lineup for the week on Monday but as the rules state you then have the opportunity to remove any hitters for the weekend on Friday. So you have a little extra flexibility to make your roster decisions each week. If you're still unsure of the rule feel free to call me at 847-728-4371 and I'll go over any questions you have.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich