Free Agent Deadline

johnmoo99

Free Agent Deadline

Post by johnmoo99 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:00 pm

I just want to make sure I understand the free agent deadlines...

I am in two online leagues, March 6th and March 12th. The March 6th league already had one free agent deadline (March 11th) and the March 12th league has had none, but both show the next deadline to be April 8th. Is that right? Are there no more free agent deadlines until the season has started? Why did my March 6th get one period for pickups but my March 12th didn't?

Thanks,
John

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Free Agent Deadline

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:14 pm

johnmoo99 wrote:I just want to make sure I understand the free agent deadlines...

I am in two online leagues, March 6th and March 12th. The March 6th league already had one free agent deadline (March 11th) and the March 12th league has had none, but both show the next deadline to be April 8th. Is that right? Are there no more free agent deadlines until the season has started? Why did my March 6th get one period for pickups but my March 12th didn't?

Thanks,
John
All NFBC leagues have their first FAAB deadline set for Sunday, April 8th. No leagues have had FAAB yet. You are correct that we did have two leagues incorrectly set up and some folks tried to pick up free agents, but those have been rescinded and all leagues are back to their original draft status. So NOBODY has had free agent pickups yet.

FAAB will be held first for all NFBC leagues on Sunday, April 8th. Good luck everyone.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius