Setting Lineups

Bronx Yankees

Setting Lineups

Post by Bronx Yankees » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Trying to get an early start on setting my Lineups for my three slow draft teams. When I hit "set lineup" I can't see boxes for Wednesday's and Thursday's games (April 3 & 4). Any way to fix this? Thanks.
Mike Mager
"Bronx Yankees"

yankee123

Re: Setting Lineups

Post by yankee123 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:45 pm

I'm a bit confused too, however I AM a newbie to NFBC. When I've tried to set my lineup and hit submit, it appears to do it. But if I go back to the page later, after say, viewing other web pages, my roster resets to show as if I'm playing all my players. And I also find it odd that when I DO specify a player to be UTIL or MI, etc. it doesn't actually say that they are in that position after I've set it. It just lists there actual position.

And in a semi-related question, can someone explain why all the free agents listed in the "Track Players" section on the team home page, list ALL players (drafted and undrafted)?

Again, I'm new to the NFBC, so maybe this is normal. Or perhaps it's all going to get fixed in a day or two since the draft JUST happened a day ago.

But any insight from an NFBC vet would be helpful!

Thanks,
Mike

Driver Love

Post by Driver Love » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:24 am

Mike,

I too am a newbie and I am confident the kinks will be worked out. I know how good a job these guys do with football. My concern is my lack of understanding of the roster setting and operating the league site can cost me points early in the season because of blunders.

I do not want that to happen. I drafted my team last night and the players were put into my roster/lineup in a way that differs from how I would want it for week one. My concern is if this needs to be rectified by today as the league rules show lineups must be set on Mondays.

Bronx Yankees

Post by Bronx Yankees » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:43 pm

Not sure if all leagues have the same rules, but in my Slow Draft leagues, lineups have to be in by Monday for every week except this week, when they have to be in by Wednesday. You should doublecheck the rules for your league because I would hate to mislead you.
Mike Mager
"Bronx Yankees"