ADP Availablity

viper

ADP Availablity

Post by viper » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:04 pm

I'm sure ADP number change weekly or so. Plus, I suspect there is a means to get ADP numbers that reflect more recent drafts and not those from before 2014. For those of us who are going to buy DC teams but are not ready to draft, how can we access these numbers down the road but enough before our drafts to use them. They are referenced in many sites but I do not see them on this site. I guess I just do not know where to look.

Thanks

DOUGHBOYS

Re: ADP Availablity

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:06 pm

viper wrote:I'm sure ADP number change weekly or so. Plus, I suspect there is a means to get ADP numbers that reflect more recent drafts and not those from before 2014. For those of us who are going to buy DC teams but are not ready to draft, how can we access these numbers down the road but enough before our drafts to use them. They are referenced in many sites but I do not see them on this site. I guess I just do not know where to look.

Thanks
Long time no hear, my friend :D
ADP is only available for those that have purchased a team. Once a team is purchased, simply hover over 'Stats' on your team page and it will be the last item listed.
Time frames for the ADP is 'Overall' and 'After March 1'.

Good 'seeing you' again. :)

Dan
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

viper

Post by viper » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:17 pm

Glad to be back.

Sort of a catch-22. I want to review ADPs prior to drafting. But the DC drafts start right after the sign up not allowing time for what I want. Planning to draft my team in March and due to other commitments is cannot be before March 10. I don't want to be one of those who go the 8 hours max.

I'd sign up (and pay) right now for the first DC draft starting on March 10 but that is not the way things work.

Oh well. Keep those fantastic article flowing.

DOUGHBOYS

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:57 pm

viper wrote:Glad to be back.

Sort of a catch-22. I want to review ADPs prior to drafting. But the DC drafts start right after the sign up not allowing time for what I want. Planning to draft my team in March and due to other commitments is cannot be before March 10. I don't want to be one of those who go the 8 hours max.

I'd sign up (and pay) right now for the first DC draft starting on March 10 but that is not the way things work.

Oh well. Keep those fantastic article flowing.

Thank you. Sorry it did not work out for you.
Stay well.

Dan
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!