Auction Prices

blibros

Auction Prices

Post by blibros » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:01 am

It is possible to see the drafts in other leagues by entering the league name under the Draft Results tab. Is there any way to see prices paid for players in auction leagues - this tab seems to just show the players in the order they were taken, but it would be most interesting to see the prices paid.

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Auction Prices

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:09 pm

blibros wrote:It is possible to see the drafts in other leagues by entering the league name under the Draft Results tab. Is there any way to see prices paid for players in auction leagues - this tab seems to just show the players in the order they were taken, but it would be most interesting to see the prices paid.
No, it's not possible to see last year's auction values because we never entered them online. Maybe one of the owners from these auctions can provide you with an Excel file if they kept track of them. That being said, we will have a new online draft board this year and I think the auction values will be saved on our live boards this year. Those are the same boards we have online, so I think we'll have that info starting in 2015. I'll check again, but I think we'll have that going forward.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius