Accurate ADP by position

mrhambone

Accurate ADP by position

Post by mrhambone » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:47 pm

Is there someplace I can find the March 1st forward ADP listed by position?

If I try to do this on the current ADP list it is not accurate. Billy Butler does not show up on the first base list for example.

It gets very confusing. I was hoping there is some place that I can gather that info.

Thank you, Kyle
Word

swampass

Re: Accurate ADP by position

Post by swampass » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:25 pm

i asked this on another thread but this is a more appropriate one:

Why are players ranked so vastly different from the NFBC ADP page to the Draft Prep page? Why do we still not have people like anthony rendon listed on the adp at all of his eligible positions? Is there a way other than manipulating the Draft Prep list itself that I can get it to match the ADP?

Ive been told we have more options in the draft room but I have no access to it til I draft. Unless I am somehow not seeing a link.

thanks for any and all info

Chris

swampass

Post by swampass » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:31 pm

mrhambone wrote:Is there someplace I can find the March 1st forward ADP listed by position?

If I try to do this on the current ADP list it is not accurate. Billy Butler does not show up on the first base list for example.

It gets very confusing. I was hoping there is some place that I can gather that info.

Thank you, Kyle

wow. that seemed unreal so i checked and its true for some reason billy butler is listed only at dh even though he had 37 appearances at first last season. CJ Cron also is only listed at dh even though he had 36 appearances at first base. Yet Grant Green gets OF even though he only played 17 games there and is primarily known as a MI.

So if the argument is that you can only list players at one position for the adp why would those guys default to DH?

mrhambone

Post by mrhambone » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:57 pm

Also I found Billy Butler on the overall ADP list March 1st forward at #256. He is listed as a UTIL. When I clicked on his name to bring up his player profile it says he's a 3B. Now I know that that isn't right but what other guys might I not know this for. Perhaps if you have pages giving misleading info you should remove those pages or just say under construction or something. To have misleading info on active pages for a league that I'm paying 1725.00 does not sit well with me. Also why is the NFBC Player Eligibility page listed as is. Can't we have one list of all players with that shows every position they are available at? To have to check each position to see if said player is eligible is a waste of time.
Word

mrhambone

Post by mrhambone » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:40 am

???
Word