League and draft order assignments

Plymouth

Post by Plymouth » Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:20 pm

Greg, I thought that I saw in the old message boards something about when the draft order will be determined for each league and I thought I saw it listed as March 15. Are we assigned to a league as we sign up or will there be a big pot where you throw in all the names for one location and then draw them all at once? If you assign us to a league as we sign up, why not just assign the random draft order when a league is filled and let us know sooner rather then later? Thanks.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:01 pm

Originally posted by Plymouth:

Greg, I thought that I saw in the old message boards something about when the draft order will be determined for each league and I thought I saw it listed as March 15. Are we assigned to a league as we sign up or will there be a big pot where you throw in all the names for one location and then draw them all at once? If you assign us to a league as we sign up, why not just assign the random draft order when a league is filled and let us know sooner rather then later? Thanks. There are a number of reasons why you don't want to form leagues on a first-come first-serve basis.

[ January 23, 2004, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]