Live Scoring glitch locks up browser

The Lollygaggers

Post by The Lollygaggers » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:42 pm

Hi Greg & Tom,

It looks like there's a glitch in Live Scoring that will lock up a browser. Today, Eric Milton gave up 6 ER in 1/3 IP for an ERA of 162.16. It looks like STATS won't calculate an ERA above 99, though. I'm sure it works out fine in the official standings, but in the live scoring screen, the browser freezes up and locks the user's computer.

Probably something very simple for STATS to fix.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:07 am

Originally posted by The Lollygaggers:

Hi Greg & Tom,

It looks like there's a glitch in Live Scoring that will lock up a browser. Today, Eric Milton gave up 6 ER in 1/3 IP for an ERA of 162.16. It looks like STATS won't calculate an ERA above 99, though. I'm sure it works out fine in the official standings, but in the live scoring screen, the browser freezes up and locks the user's computer.

Probably something very simple for STATS to fix. Let's hope you don't get another pitching line like that again!! :D I'll forward to STATS and let them know more 100+ ERA's may be on the way. Thanks for the heads up.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Spyhunter

Post by Spyhunter » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:11 am

Technically I have had some infinite ERAs this year (lidge comes to mind)!!! and multiple ERAs in the 100s so definitely this should be reviewed!!!

Spy