Deadline for setting draft preferences

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:04 am

Greg or Tom:

Is there a deadline when we need to have our draft preferences set? Or does this depend on when all of the leagues are filled?? Thanks guys.

-Rich

ps- will either of you be in Chicago for any of the live drafts the weekend of March 16-18?
Richard Kulaski
Fairview, TN

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:18 pm

Originally posted by rkulaski:

Greg or Tom:

Is there a deadline when we need to have our draft preferences set? Or does this depend on when all of the leagues are filled?? Thanks guys.

-Rich

ps- will either of you be in Chicago for any of the live drafts the weekend of March 16-18? Right now we are saying by March 11th, our signup deadline. However, if we sell out the main event before that, we'll e-mail all participants with the new KDS deadline. Don't be afraid to set them now and adjust them before our deadline, but we promise to let everyone know the KDS deadline if it changes before March 11th.

I'll be in Las Vegas, Tom will be in New York, Scott Kelnhofer will be in Chicago (he was in New York last year) and Steve Bloedow will headline our Tampa group. I'm a regular in Vegas!! :D

[ February 11, 2007, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:21 pm

Greg,

Thanks for the info. Wish I was going to be in Vegas...hey something to look forward to for next year's NFBC. Rich
Richard Kulaski
Fairview, TN